Download ASUS VG248QE Drivers update for Windows 10/8/7 to solve the problems like generic PnP monitor and 144hz. There are two methods that we will show you on this article. By updating the drivers, you will no longer face the same problems in the future. It’s worth it to try.
READ ALSO: ASUS MB168B Driver Update for Windows 10/8/7
How to Download and Install ASUS VG248QE Drivers
1. Automatic update ASUS VG248QE Drivers
This method is for those who don’t have the knowledge to download and install the drivers manually. Or, you just don’t have time to do it yourself.
To download ASUS VG248QE drivers automatically, we will use Driver Easy. This application is awesome. It helps us to recognize the outdated drivers on our computer. The Pro version even can fix the missing and corrupted drivers automatically. Are you wondering how to install this app? Here’s how:
- Visit the official website of Driver Easy.
- Download and install the app on your Windows PC.
- Run Driver Easy and click on Scan Now button to check the drivers on your computer.
- Hit the Update button to install the latest version of the drivers. Or click on the Update All button to download all updated drivers at once, but you need the Pro version for this feature.
- Reboot your computer.
2. Manual download ASUS VG248QE drivers
Preliminary: Ensure that you download the correct version of the drivers to avoid crash.
Here, you will learn how to download and install the drivers on Windows computer manually. Read on the steps carefully:
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing Windows logo + R key simultaneously.
- Copy and paste devmgmt.msc on the box and hit OK.
- Find Display adapters and expand it. You will see the brand of your Graphics card.
- Head to the official website and select Support to download the driver.
- Download the correct driver version from the website. Make sure that you have insert the right OS of your computer too.
- Install the driver on your computer.
- Reboot your computer
That’s all! It is easy to download ASUS VG248QE drivers update, isn’t it? Now, you know how to do it both manually and automatically. Just choose the method that suits you.
If you find any problems or difficulties in following the tutorials from us, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading!