To be able to connect your laptop with two or three monitors at once, you can use Dell D3100 (Docking station USB 3.0) device. However, you need to update Dell D3100 driver and install it on your computer so that you can use device completely. Here, we will discuss two easy ways to download the driver: automatically and manually. Check them below.
How to Download Update DELL D3100 Driver
Method 1. Update Dell D3100 Driver Automatically
If you don’t have any computer skill to deal with the system or are afraid of taking the risk, this method is recommended for you. There is an application that can help you to update Dell D3100 driver automatically. The app is Driver Easy.
Driver Easy is a handy and powerful tool that will help you to update the drivers automatically. It has two versions: FREE and PRO. It will scan your computer thoroughly and will let you know whenever it finds drivers that need to be updated.
The Driver Easy is quite easy to use. See the following instructions:
- Get Driver Easy from its official website.
- Open Driver Easy and hit the Scan Now button. Let the app analyze the drivers.
- Hit the Update All button to download the latest drivers.
- Reboot your PC.
Method 2. Update Dell D3100 Driver Manually
- Visit Dell Support Center.
- Hit Choose from all product.
- Go to Electronics & Accessories > Docking Stations.
- Choose Dell USB3.0 dock D3100.
- Press Drivers & downloads. Then, locate your Windows OS version. Expand the dialog and click Download.
When the download progress has finished, you can locate the file and install Dell D3100 driver on your computer. After that, you can restart your computer to see the effect.
Now, your Dell D3100 driver has been updated. Remember that it is important to keep your computer always has the updated drivers.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for reading.