Facebook is a great social media where you can share happiness with friends and family. It allows you to share contents like videos and photos for free. Do you know that Facebook has a feature to share your wonderful moments in a slideshow? If you never knew about it before, we will tell you the tutorial to create a slideshow on Facebook in two easy ways. Stay tuned!
How to Create A Slideshow on Facebook
We will introduce you the two ways of creating a slideshow on Facebook. They are quite simple. Take a look at the second way if you want to create a more sophisticated one.
Step 1. Using Facebook Slideshow
Facebook has provided a feature that enables you to create a slideshow within the app. This is the simplest way that you can have when you are not willing to install any apps. Check on the instructions below on how to create a slideshow on Facebook directly:
- Launch Facebook app on iOS and Android devices. Login to your FB account.
- Choose Share a photo or video.
- Tap on the Slideshow or Create Slideshow button.
- Choose the video elements, such as Aspect ratio, Image duration, transition and music. Set these elements as you desired.
- Find the images on your device and upload them. Click the + button or Upload Photo to upload 3 to 10 images at once.
- Tap Edit to edit the image or element. Add caption if you want and tap Save.
- Press Create slideshow when everything is set and ready to publish.
- Press Boost Post and choose the audience, budget, and duration.
- Tap Set Budget to complete the order.
- Finally, click on Publish.
The slideshow on Facebook is successfully created and published via Facebook Slideshow.
Step 2. Using MiniTool Movie Maker
The second step of creating a Facebook Slideshow is for those who want to have a more professional-looked slideshow. Here, we will use a Facebook Slideshow maker app called MiniTool Movie Maker. It is a simple and free video editing tool that will help you create a precious memories more beautiful.
Follow the detailed instructions below:
- Get MiniTool Movie Maker from the official website. Install it on your computer.
- Launch MiniTool Movie Maker and choose the template you want. Click on the Full-Feature Mode to create your own customized photo slideshow.
- Import the images and videos for the slideshow. They will appear in the Media Library. Drag and drop the files to the storyboard.
- Edit the images and photos. You can add the transition, filter effect and text as you pleased.
- Click Export – Web – Facebook and upload the slideshow to Facebook.
See! It is easy to create a slideshow on Facebook, isn’t it? You can now try yourself to create a slideshow using one of the methods above. Share your precious moment with friends and family on Facebook.
For queries and suggestions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading!