Download Driver HP Officejet Pro 7740 in two easy methods. Keeping your HP printer driver is quite important to keep your device in a good condition. It can also prevent the compatibility issue that usually occurs after upgrading OS.
How to Download Driver HP Officejet Pro 7740
1. Download HP Driver Automatically
The easiest way to automatically download driver HP Officejet Pro 7740 is by using Driver Easy app. This is a powerful yet handy app to download and fix drivers on PC. It has Free and Pro versions. Both versions can help you find the specific driver for the HP printer without mistaking the version. However, use the Pro version if you want to update all drivers at once.
Follow the instructions below to use this app:
- Get Driver Easy from its official website.
- Open Driver Easy and hit the Scan Now button. Let the app analyze the drivers.
- Hit the Update button to download the latest drivers. To update all drivers automatically, you need to upgrade to the Pro version. It can also fix the missing drivers in your PC.
- Restart your PC.
2. Download HP Driver Manually
Basically, HP manufacturer always provides drivers update on their website. The users can download the driver and install it manually. In order to keep your HP printer has a good compatibility with your computer, updating drivers is required.
Here’s how to update HP printer drivers manually:
- Visit HP drivers download page.
- Go to the Search box and type HP Officejet Pro 7740 and click Submit.
- Scroll down to go to the Basic Drivers section and click on Download.
- Make sure that the Windows OS is similar to your OS.
- When the download progress is finished, locate the file and double click on it to run the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and restart your PC after it’s done.
Now, you can refer to the methods above to update driver HP Officejet Pro 7740. We suggest that you use the automatic method to help you checking the driver update regularly rather than going to the website.
Feel free to contact us whenever you have questions about the methods or the product. Thank you for reading.