Update Dell XPS 13 driver in two easy ways: automatic and manual. To update your driver means to protect your computer from any issues. You can read them on this post and choose yourself which method that you want to do.
How to Update Dell XPS 13 Driver
1. Download Dell XPS 13 Driver Manually
It is easy to update Dell XPS 13 driver manually. The manufacturer usually provides the driver on their website. On the steps below we will tell you how to get it done by yourself:
- Go to Dell Support Website page.
- Then, go to the product support page or use the search feature to find the device version of yours quickly.
- Once you have seen the results, select your device and click on Download.
- After the download progress finished, it will automatically install. Just follow the progress until it is completed.
- Reboot your computer.
Note: updating BIOS will not increase the performance of your computer. But it is rather to patch the bugs that could cause problems on your computer.
2. Download Dell XPS 13 Driver Automatically
The easiest way to automatically download Dell XPS 13 driver is by using Driver Easy app. This is a powerful yet handy app to download and fix drivers on PC. It has Free and Pro versions. Both versions can help you find the specific driver for the Dell XPS without mistaking the version. However, use the Pro version if you want to update all drivers at once.
Follow the instructions below to use this app:
- Download Driver Easy from its official website.
- Run Driver Easy and press the Scan Now button. The app will scan the drivers.
- Hit the Update button to download the latest drivers. To update all drivers automatically, you need to upgrade to the Pro version. It can also fix the missing drivers in your PC.
- Restart PC.
ALSO CHECK: How to Download Logitech M185 Driver
Hopefully the two methods above can help you update Dell XPS 13 driver. It is important to keep your driver up to date. Thus, we suggest you to check for the update regularly. You can use the Driver Easy to check for the updated driver automatically.
For queries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading!