Update Canon MX340 driver on your Windows computer in two easy ways. You can choose to update automatically or manually. If you don’t have any computer skill, we suggest you to follow the second method. We don’t want to waste your time any longer. Just scroll down to read the instructions.
How to Update Canon MX340 Driver in 2 Easy Ways
1. Automatic Update
Doing manual update Canon MX340 driver is not as hard as you might think. Canon has provided the drivers in its official website. You can just visit the website to download Canon MX340 driver and install it.
Check on the steps below:
- Visit Canon support page on its official website.
- Search for Canon mx340. You can use the search feature to help you.
- Download the driver, locate the file and double click on it to run the installation.
- Restart computer afterward.
2. Manual Update
If you don’t have any computer skill to deal with the system or are afraid of taking the risk, this method is recommended for you. There is an application that can help you to update Canon MX340 driver automatically. The app is Driver Easy.
Driver Easy is a handy and powerful tool that will help you to update the drivers automatically. It has two versions: FREE and PRO. It will scan your computer thoroughly and will let you know whenever it finds drivers that need to be updated.
The PRO version can help you to update all drivers at once. It also can fix the missing or corrupt drivers on your computer.
The Driver Easy is quite easy to use. See the following instructions:
- Get Driver Easy from its official website.
- Open Driver Easy and hit the Scan Now button. Let the app analyze the drivers.
- Hit the Update All button to download the latest drivers.
- Reboot your PC.
Those were the two easy ways to update Canon MX340 driver on your computer. You can choose the method that you think the easiest.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading.