Saving Movie Maker project on Windows is quite simple. There are two easy ways to do it. You don’t have to know everything about video quality to do this. Movie Maker app itself is a free video editing software provided by Windows. It enables you to create short video in MP4 with various qualities. Check on the detailed instructions below to know more about how to save movie maker project on Windows.
ALSO CHECK: Download Final Cut Pro for PC Windows 10/8/7
How to Save Movie Maker Project on Windows
Way 1. The Recommended Settings
If you have no idea about what quality should you choose, this way is perfect for you. By choosing the recommended settings, you let the application render your video based on the source of your video. If the source is great, then you will have a great quality video too.
Take a look at the detailed steps on how to save a Movie Maker file as a video.
- Open Windows Movie Maker and create a new project.
- Import your photos and videos. Edit them using the trim and split. Add transitions and effects to your video. Don’t forget to add title too.
- Choose on the ribbon and press Save movie button in the Share section under the Home tab.
- Press on the triangle beside the Save movie and choose the Recommended for this project if you want to learn the detailed information on the video settings in Windows Movie Maker.
- Write the file name and choose your file type: MPEG Video File (*.mp4) or Windows Media Video File (*.wmv).
Basically, the recommended settings is quite great for any purposes. You can also convert Movie Maker file to MP4 or WMV if you need for other purposes.
Way 2. The Preset Video Settings
The second step is how to save Movie Maker project using the the preset video settings. Read on the steps wise below:
- Click the small triangle on the Save movie button. These preset video settings will appear in the drop-down menu. You can choose the settings based on your need or the device you are using.
- Place your mouse over an option in order to see the details, and then select a suitable setting like For high-definition display, and browse a location to save the file.
- Finally, tap Save button.
Now, you have successfully saved your Movie Maker project on Windows without ease. Those two are the simplest methods that you can follow. Once you have finished creating your video, you can upload them in the social media like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or Instagram and share it with friends and families.
If you happen to have any questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for reading, Pals!