Update Intel 82579LM driver to get the best performance out of this processor. There are two easy methods that you can do and we will show them in this post. The methods work properly for Windows 7, 8, and 10. Check them out below.
How to Update Intel 82579LM Driver for Windows
1. Update Intel Driver Manually
Updating Intel 82579LM driver manually is quite easy. To do this, you can just download the driver from the manufacturer website. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Intel Download Center.
- Type Intel 82579LM in the search box and select the first result shown.
- Choose Driver and the Operating System that you are using.
- Hit the first result to go to the driver download section.
- The download link will appear. Press the one that shows your Windows operating system.
- Locate the driver you have just downloaded and run the installer to start the installation.
- Restart the computer after it’s completed.
2. Update Intel Driver Automatically
If you don’t have any confidence in your computer skill, you can rely the updating drivers on Driver Easy. This app will help you to update Intel 82579LM driver and install it on your computer automatically. It will reduce the risk of installing the wrong drivers which can cause another issue.
Driver Easy comes in two versions: Pro and Free. The free version has provided the basic features that users need. But if you want to have tasted the full features of this wonderful app, you should upgrade it to the PRO version.
Unlike the Free version, the PRO version will allow you to update all outdated drivers at once. It can also fix the missing or corrupted drivers in your computer. You can have a 30-days money back guarantee too. In addition, the PRO version will help you to update the drivers automatically.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy:
- Download Driver Easy from the official website.
- Install the app and open it.
- Click on Scan Now button. Let the app scan your computer thoroughly.
- When the result appears, press the Update button to get the latest driver. Or, press Update All to update all drivers at once, but this feature is available on the PRO version only.
- Reboot PC.
Those were the two methods to update Intel 82579LM driver for Windows 7, 8, and 10. Do you have any problems following the methods above? Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you!