If you are looking for a way to update 802.11ac WLAN adapter driver, you have come to the right place. In this post, we will share the two easy methods to get the driver updated.
Why you need to update drivers? It is to improve the performance and prevent you from any incompatibility issues that happens due to outdated drivers.
How to Update 802.11ac WLAN Adapter Driver Easily
1. Download WLAN Driver via Website
Downloading 802.11ac WLAN adapter driver driver manually is pretty easy. The manufacturer has provided the driver in their TP-Link Support website. All you need to do is visit the website and download the driver from there. After you have got the driver, run the installer to start the installation. To do this, you can just double click the file.
Remember that you have to download a WLAN Adapter driver that is compatible with your Windows OS version. Otherwise, the WLAN won’t work and your computer fails to recognize the device.
However, if you are afraid of doing the update manually, you can skip to the second method for the automatic method.
2. Download WLAN Driver automatically
If you don’t have any confidence in your computer skill, you can rely the updating drivers on Driver Easy. This app will help you to update 802.11ac WLAN adapter driver and install it on your computer automatically. It will reduce the risk of installing the wrong drivers which can cause another issue.
Driver Easy comes in two versions: Pro and Free. The free version has provided the basic features that users need. But if you want to have tasted the full features of this wonderful app, you should upgrade it to the PRO version.
Unlike the Free version, the PRO version will allow you to update all outdated drivers at once. It can also fix the missing or corrupted drivers in your computer. You can have a 30-days money back guarantee too. In addition, the PRO version will help you to update the drivers automatically.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy:
- Download Driver Easy from the official website.
- Install the app and open it.
- Click on Scan Now button. Let the app scan your computer thoroughly.
- When the result appears, press the Update button to get the latest driver. Or, press Update All to update all drivers at once, but this feature is available on the PRO version only.
- Reboot PC.
Congrats! Your driver has been updated. We suggest you to update the driver regularly to get the benefits of your device fully.
For queries, feel free to contact us. Thank you!
- Killer E2200 Gigabit Ethernet Controller Driver: Easy Update in 2 Ways
- Sades SA902 Driver: How to Download Easily & Quickly
- Fix Network Protocols Are Missing Error in Windows