It is true that Keynote is a great tool to create impressive presentations. Unfortunately, Keynote is only available on Mac. If you are using Windows as your operating system, you may not be able to install Keynote on your computer. However, we are not here to bring you down. Instead, we have some Keynote for Windows alternative that you can try to make wonderful presentation slides.
Best 5 Keynote for Windows Alternative
1. LibreOffice Impress
LibreOffice Impress is the open source application that many people need. This app comes in free version and has a great compatibility to PPT and PPTX files. It makes this app become one of the good choices as Keynote for Windows alternative.
The user interface is quite similar to Microsoft PowerPoint. The developers constantly redesign the interface so that it meets the users’ requirements. It has all the basic features that you need to make a presentation.
- Free and open source application
- Compatibility with Microsoft Office Formats
- There is no option for real-time co-authoring
- Lack of advanced features
- No cloud storage
If you want to make your presentation stands out from the crowd, you might want to give Prezi a try. This free presentation software has been popular because of its unique presentation method. Unlike Keynote, Prezi doesn’t use slides. Instead, it uses a picture as the main image or canvas. Then, you can write the information on the image whichever sides you want.
Prezi focuses more on the content. When presenting, it will jump from one content to another content. It also supports charts, video, audio, and images. However, the down side of this app is you cannot use transition between slides and animation in the texts. But, Prezi is a Keynote for Windows alternative that you should try.
- Unique and dynamic presentations
- Free software
- Hard to create consistently sized text and images
- Difficult to use the platform
- Design looks unfamiliar and ugly
3. Google Slides
Google Slides is another Keynote for Windows alternative that you can try. Like the Google Docs, Slides is a web-based presentation app. It is connected to G Suite and other Google Apps. The app is free to use. All you need is your browser and Google account.
If you want to create a simple presentation, Google Slides is more than enough. All basic features are available for free. You need to purchase if you want to use more advance features, between $5 per month for the basic version and $25 per month for the enterprise.
- User-friendly interface Loads fast
- Multiple users can edit the presentation at the same time
- Limited options for animations
- Not easy to embed a video
- Doesn’t keep formatting when open in PowerPoint
Canva is a complete graphic tool for both unexperienced and unskilled users that want amazing results. It provides lots of beautiful templates that you can use for free. With the help of Canva, you can create wonderful presentations. All you need is creativity in customizing the templates and design that are already there. This makes it perfect as Keynote for Windows alternative.
- Can help you with almost any graphic design Easy to use and simple
- Great editing features
- Lacks presentation streaming
- No multi-screen support
- You need to pay for premium image every time you start a new project
PDFElement is a complete PDF Tool. It has a beautiful user interface that looks like Microsoft Office. Everyone who is familiar with Words, Excel and PowerPoint might be able to use this app without any problem.
The app lets the users to create, edit and convert the file to PDF. It also can convert Keynote into PPT without changing the font and formats.
- Familiar Microsoft Office inspired interface
- Wide range of features for editing and annotating documents
- Easily convert to multiple different formats
- Create and fill out fill-able forms, including XFA
- Protect PDF documents with password, permission, redaction and digital signature
As you can see, there are many options to replace Keynote. You can use whichever app that you think suit your need. Remember that it is the content that is more valuable than the tool. Happy creating your presentation.
Please contact us whenever you have any questions. Thank you for reading.