Download Brother HL-3170cdw driver if you want to use this printer in your computer. It is also important to keep the driver up to date in order to prevent from any issues that might appear. There are two ways to update the drivers: automatically and manually.
However, we suggest you to do the automatic method if you are not familiar in updating drivers. Check on the following discussions.
READ ALSO: Update Brother MFC-9130CW Driver for Windows
How to Download & Update Brother HL-3170cdw Driver
1. Manual Update Brother Driver
Updating Brother HL-3170cdw driver is pretty easy to do. Brother provides the drivers in the website. You can just get it from there and install the update. For the details, take a look at the instructions below:
- Visit Brother support page.
- Search for the driver that matches to the version of your Windows OS, 32-bit or 64-bit. Applying the incorrect version will cause incompatibility issue.
- In the results page, download the Brother driver.
- Locate the file and install the driver.
- Restart your computer afterwards.
2. Automatic Download Brother Driver
The easiest way to automatically download update Brother HL-3170CDW driver is by using Driver Easy app. This is a powerful yet handy app to download and fix drivers on PC. It has Free and Pro versions. Both versions can help you find the specific driver for the Brother printer without mistaking the version. However, use the Pro version if you want to update all drivers at once.
Follow the instructions below to use this app:
- Get Driver Easy from its official website.
- Open Driver Easy and hit the Scan Now button. Let the app analyze the drivers.
- Hit the Update button to download the latest drivers. To update all drivers automatically, you need to upgrade to the Pro version. It can also fix the missing drivers in your PC.
- Reboot PC.
Those were the two methods to update Brother HL-3170cdw driver on your computer. If you find any difficulties related to the instructions about, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading.