Getting some updates from your smartphone device on PC Windows is not just a random idea. It’s something that you can do nowadays. By having AirDroid on your PC and Android device, you can get the smartphone notifications from your PC. AirDroid is a remote app that allows you to control your Android smartphone via computer. In this post, we are going to discuss about how to download AirDroid for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Laptop.
Control Smartphone from PC
As we mentioned earlier, AirDroid for PC lets you see and control Android and iOS smartphone from PC Windows. You can check your smartphone without leaving your computer. Not only that, by using AirDroid for PC, you can transfer files from your Android or iOS devices to your computer or vice versa.
It is surely sound very impresive to you. You can even view the photos in the smartphone and edit them from your computer. This software is the best software that you need to connect your computer and Android devices. You can also take screenshot or control the camera of your smartphone from PC.
The AirDroid app has a full support for different platforms: Android, iOS, Windows, and even Mac OSX. So, you can download and install this app on PC or Mac right away, without using emulator. Just download AirDroid for PC Windows and have all access of your smartphone from your desktop.
Download AirDroid for PC Windows
File name: AirDroid 22.214.171.124
File size: 55.33 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/10
Author: Sand Studio
How to Download and Install AirDroid for PC Windows 10/8/7
One thing you must prepare before you download AirDroid for PC Windows is your internet connection. We strongly recommend you to have a stable and fast internet connection. Once you have had all the preparation set, then you can follow the instructions below:
- Launch your web browser and visit the AirDroid official website to download the AiDroid installer file. Or, click the download button above to direct you to the AirDroid for PC download page.
- When the download is completed, double-click on the AirDroid installer file to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install AirDroid on Windows PC.
- The installation progress will take a few minutes. Wait until it is finished.
- Then, double click on the AirDroid icon on the desktop to run this app.
- Launch the web browser and visit the AirDroid to create an account.
- Tap on the sign up button and insert your email address and create a password.
Complete the registration and have the account of AirDroid before you use it on PC Windows. Check your email once you have done inserting the data needed on the official website of AirDroid for PC Windows. You will receive an email to confirm your AirDroid for PC account registration.
How to Download and Install AirDroid for Android
- To download and install AirDroid on your Android devices, you can go to the Google Play Store and search for AirDroid app. Or, just click the link to direct you to the AirDroid download page: AirDroid for Android.
- Press on the Install button and open the AirDroid app when it has completed.
- Sign in to AirDroid by inserting the email address and password of yours that you used to register previously and press Enter.
- To get the notification from your Android device to your computer, go to Tools on the Android screen and search for the Desktop Notif. Press on it to open and give AirDroid the permission to get the access to your notification.
- Now, most of the features on AirDroid for Android can be accessed from your Windows computer.
Do the similar thing if you want to access AirDroid on Mac OSX and iOS devices. AirDroid has a full support for those devices as well.
The AirDroid Features
- Transfer files from smartphones to PC or vice versa.
- Duplicate notification from smartphone to PC.
- Send and receive SMS to peers or broadcast.
- View, edit and transfer photos between connected devices.
- Edit contacts on the phone from PC Windows.
- Manage your music and play them through your phone.
- Control your smartphone camera for real time. This feature is good to transform your old smartphone into a CCTV.
- Take a screenshot from your smartphone live, but it requires root.
- Share URL and APK files between the connected devices.
- Use the AirMirror feature to control your Android smartphone screen from your PC Windows. It requires root.
In conclusion, we sum up that AirDroid for PC is the tool that you need if you want to transfer files between smartphone and PC. It is also a good app to take a full control of your device from your PC. You can also do other things on your phone from your computer.
One thing you must understand that AirDroid is completely free to use, but it has limit. AirDroid allows you to access up to 200MB files per month only. With this limit, you must use this app for a quick access only. You should purchase the premium version if you want to use AirDroid unlimited.
That’s all about AirDroid for PC Windows. We would like to hear your thoughts. Write your questions or suggestions on the comments section below and we will respond as quick as we can. Thank you for reading win10repair. Please share this so that others know.