Controlling your Windows PC from smartphone like Android and iOS devices is something possible to do. One thing you need in order to control your computer is finding the best remote control software with reliable performance. We have a suggested app that is perfect for you. It is AnyDesk for PC. Let’s talk more about it in this post, including how to download AnyDesk for PC Windows and Android device.
The AnyDesk for PC is not only able to control computer from smartphone, but it can do the other way around. It means you can control your smartphone from your PC Windows. It can do it up to 60 fps. This is quite amazing among the apps in the same category.
This app is fully functional for teamwork activities and if you need to access computer from distance. What you need to have is a fast internet connection that is faster than 100Kbps.
Enough for the introduction, now we are going to discuss on how to install this app on your PC and smartphones. You need to read the instruction completely in the section below.
Download AnyDesk App for Windows 10
File name: AnyDesk 4.2.3
File size: 2 MB
Author: AnyDesk Software GmbH
Requirement : Windows 10, 8, 7 (Works on All Versions)
Anydesk 2019 Last Version Free
- AnyDesk For Windows : DOWNLOAD HERE
- AnyDesk For Android : DOWNLOAD HERE
- AnyDesk For iOS : DOWNLOAD HERE
- AnyDesk For Linux : DOWNLOAD HERE
- AnyDesk For MAC OS : DOWNLOAD HERE
How to Download and Install AnyDesk for PC
If you have ever used or known TeamViewer, it will be easier for you to use AnyDesk. This app basically has similar used with the TeamViewer. Now, let’s jump on how to install AnyDesk on computer and Android device.
Step 1 – Install on PC
- At first, open a new tab on your browser and go to AnyDesk official website to get a copy of the installer for Windows computer. Or, you can just dowload AnyDesk for PC from the link above.
- Run the installer after the download finishes. Follow the steps on the screen to finish it.
- As soon as the installation finishes, click on the AnyDesk icon on the desktop to open the app for the first time.
- On the home screen of AnyDesk, you will find This Desk and beside it is your device’s AnyDesk-address. Use the number to connect to other devices. The address is used to connect the computer remotely from the Android device or other Windows PC or iOS device.
- And below it, you will see a blank address bar to put the Any Desk address of the device you want to control.
Step 2 – Install on Android
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Type AnyDesk in the Search bar. Tap on install when you find it.
- Or, you can download the AnyDesk APK file from the link on this post to install manually.
- Launch the AnyDesk app after the installation is completed.
- On the AnyDesk dashboard, you can see your Android address. Use the address to control your smartphone from PC with AnyDesk installed.
- Under that, there is a blank address bar. Type the address of the device that you want to control in here.
As you know that this remote control works for two or more devices. With this, you can control your PC from a smartphone or vise versa. All this happens in a real time. When a computer or Android device is in control, you can open the browser, MX Player, Tinder, Periscope, and many more. All of it can be done without touching the device that you control.
Also remember that it depends mostly on how fast your internet connection is. The minimum speed for controlling other device is 100Kbps. It means your internet connection should be more than that.
Features of AnyDesk for PC and Android
- It supports multi-platform devices, PC Windows, Android, Linux, iOS, Mac, FreeBSD, and Raspberry Pi.
- Able to run in a portable app or install it like regular app.
- Use clipboard content feature that can be accessed to the connected devices.
- Exchange files like documents, video, music and movie using a dedicated file transfer feature.
- Support connection shortcuts for quick access.
- Update automatically.
- Free for personal use and purchase for enterprises and business usage.
- Admin has control to the host that can prevent the client device from restarting, locking keyboard, hearing computer voice or file transfer.
- Support text chat.
That was all about AnyDesk for PC. This app is a good option if you need a remote control software for your device. So that you can still check on your computer or smartphone though you are far from it.
If you want to use all features of the app, you can purchase the professional version. You’ll have full control of the app with less bug than the free one.
Have you tried the app already? Do you enjoy using the AnyDesk for PC? Tell us your opinion about this app. We would love to hear it.
Please share this article for your friends whom you think need this kind of app. Thank you for reading win10repair, Folks!