Do you download an Android app from the internet and a bit curious about the security of it? Or, are you wondering if the app suits for your need or not? You can test an Android app before you decide to use it forever by using ARC Welder for PC. This app allows you to test an Android app and helps you decide whether you want to use it or not.
The ARC Welder is basically just a Google Chrome extension. So, you don’t need to install any app on your computer. This tool is perfect for those who want to test an app before installing to their Android device. On ARC Welder, you will run in safe mode to find out if the app is exactly as it’s claimed to be.
When using this app, you will feel like running Android apps from the Android emulator app. The difference is that this Google Chrome extension is pretty simple to do and is not as fancy as Android emulator app.
You will only need a Google Chrome on your computer to run this extension. So, this is surely a big benefit for you. You just need to download this extension and install it. Then, you are good to go. If you are not familiar with it, we have provided the tutorial for you. Keep on reading to find the detail.
Download ARC Welder for PC
File name: ARC Welder 54.5021
File size: 12.78 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/10/XP
How to Install ARC Welder for PC
We have different method to install the ARC Welder on a Windows computer. This time, we are not going to use an Android emulator app. You also don’t need to know anything about coding or complicated things related to it in order to make it works. However, you will be able to test Android apps right after the installation finished.
Let’s prepare and start to install ARC Welder for PC Windows.
- Open Google Chrome web browser on your computer. If you don’t have one, download Google Chrome from the official website and install it on your computer.
- Then, click on this link to visit the ARC Welder installation page. Press on the Add to Chrome button.
- On the pop-up notification, Press on the Add App button to confirm.
- The download will begin and wait for it to complete.
- After it is completed, it will be installed automatically.
- Next, you will be taken to the Chrome extension page in Google Chrome. You can see the ARC Welder icon.
- Hit on the icon to open the app.
- As it is your first time, you can choose a folder to save the activities that you will do using the ARC Welder. Hit on the Choose button.
- Once you have set it up, you will see a new page with Test Your App label.
- Press on the Add your APK button and select the APK file that you want to test.
- When you have chosen the APK file, you will see a custom configuration that you want to use. We suggest you to touch the Orientation only to see if the tool works properly.
- Click on the Test button to initiate the APK testing.
- This process will take a few minutes. Please be patient.
Done. The ARC Welder is ready to be in full operation. You can test any apps that you want using Google Chrome.
This ARC Welder app is not quite stable for any Android device, so you might experience bugs or crashes for apps like Google Home for PC. We don’t recommend you to install high-end games like Halo on this tool because this app is not fully optimized for running high end Android games.
We suggest you to try BlueStacks or Nox App Player for more reliable Android emulator app for Windows computer. Those apps can run Android apps very well.
The ARC Welder for PC is the right app to test Android apps. You can also use it to check for apps that come from untrusted sources. So, the risks of having unwanted script or malware from the third party app will be low.
Do you have any opinion about this ARC Welder as an app testing? Do you also think that it has a promising future to be an Android emulator like BlueStacks? We would like to hear your thoughts about it.
Feel free to write in the comments section for any queries or suggestions that come up in your mind. We would try to respond as possible as we can. Also, please share this article for your friends who you think will need this app. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day, Folks!