Download Epson ES-400 driver to solve the compatibility issue or before you use this device on your computer. In this post, we will share two easy methods that you can do. Scroll down to get the details.
How to Download Epson ES-400 Driver in 2 Easy Ways
1. Download Epson Driver Automatically
The easiest way to automatically download Epson ES-400 driver is by using Driver Easy app. This is a powerful yet handy app to download and fix drivers on PC. It has Free and Pro versions. Both versions can help you find the specific driver for the Epson scanner without mistaking the version. However, use the Pro version if you want to update all drivers at once.
Do the following steps to use the app:
- Download Driver Easy from its official website.
- Run Driver Easy and press the Scan Now button. The app will scan the drivers.
- Hit the Update button to download the latest drivers. To update all drivers automatically, you need to upgrade to the Pro version. It can also fix the missing drivers in your PC.
- Reboot your computer.
2. Download Epson Driver Manually
It is also possible to download Epson driver and install it manually on your computer. To do this, you can visit the Epson official website. There, you can search for the Epson ES-400 driver using the search feature. When you have got the driver, double click on the file to start the installation. Just wait until the installation is done. You should restart the computer.
We hope the two easy methods to download Epson ES-400 driver above can help you. Since drivers are important, you should maintain to get the latest update regularly. You can rely this task to Driver Easy.
If you have any questions related to the methods, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading.