Do you want to use FaceTime, but you only have a Windows computer with you right now? Don’t worry, you still can use the FaceTime app. In this post, we are going to tell you how to download FaceTime for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Laptop in an easy way.
FaceTime – Stay Connected
The FaceTime app is a video calling app that basically runs on iOS and Mac OSX devices. This app is pretty powerful for iOS devices, yet easy to use. As it is the standard messaging and video calling app from Apple devices, it has quite good performance and quality. It will makes you stay connected with your friends who are also using iOS devices. You can also sync this app on your Macbook if you have one.
Even though FaceTime is a great messaging and video calling app, it only works on Apple devices. But it doesn’t mean that you cannot use it on PC Windows system. With the trick that we are going to show you, you will be able to use FaceTime on PC Windows. Read the steps-wise guides below for the easy method.
Download FaceTime for PC Windows
File name: FaceTime 4.0
File size: 21.1 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/10
Author: Apple Inc.
- YouTube Kids For PC Windows 10/8/7 or Laptop
- Asphalt 8 for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Laptop
- Clash of Clans for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Laptop
How to Download and Install FaceTime for PC Windows
Generally, FaceTime is an iOS and OSX based application that cannot run on Windows system. Hence, we need iOS emulator called iPadian in order to be able to use FaceTime on PC Windows. Just follow the tutorial on the section below and you will have FaceTime running on your PC.
- Click on the link above to download iOS emulator iPadian.
- Install iPadian on your computer right by pressing the installer file and follow the instructions on the screen.
- The installation progress will take a few minutes. Please be patient.
- Tap on the icon the on desktop tp launch the iPadian emulator.
- As it is your first time using this iOS emulator on Windows, you must insert your Apple account to log in. If you haven’t got any, you should make one.
- On the home screen of iPadian emulator, find the App Store and search for FaceTime app.
- Download the FaceTime app from the list of results.
- Now, you have FaceTime on your Windows PC.
Since iPadian is only an emulator, you might find the interface and performance not to be as good as the original iOS system. You might experience lag or bugs from iPadian. Hopefully, there will be update from the developers related to the bugs on this iPadian emulator in the future. We also suggest you to use a VPN while using your Apple account on this emulator in order to hide your presence.
- Support audio and video call.
- High quality audio stream and clarity.
- It has picture-in-picture feature which enables you to see how you look like in front of the camera while having the video call.
- Choose who can reach you and block people that you don’t want to get in touch.
This is just a method if you need to know how to use FaceTime on PC Windows. Or, you can also use this while you need to use FaceTime but there is only Windows computer with you. We hope this help you with the FaceTime app for PC.
For queries and suggestions, you can write them in the Comments section and we will try to respond it as soon as we can. Have you tried FaceTime for PC Windows? We would like to hear your thoughts. Thank you for reading win10repair, Folks!