Xbox console users must have known about Halo game. This game is iconic shooting game and the best of its kind. Halo is not only available on Xbox console, but it is also available for computer Windows. In this post, we are going to discuss how to download Halo for PC Windows 10/8/7 or laptop. Keep on reading to know how to do it.
Every hardcore FPS gamer must be agree that Halo series is one of the top must-played games. We are bluffing. You can check it in the internet or discussion forum. You will see that Halo game is frequently mentioned there. The reason is because of the quality and the story of the game that amazed every player. If this is your first time of hearing the Halo game, we strongly recommend you to play this game at least once. Eventually, you will understand why.
We don’t want to waste your time a little longer, so we will show you the reason why you came here. We have provided the Halo for PC installer file on this post. Let’s start it over.
Download Halo for PC
File name: Halo Combat Evolved (Custom Edition)
File size: 815 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista
Download Halo for PC part 01
Download Halo for PC part 02
Download Halo for PC part 03
Download Halo for PC part 04
Download Halo for PC part 05
Download Halo for PC part 06
Download Halo for PC part 07
Download Halo for PC part 08
Download Halo for PC part 09
We strongly suggest you to read the steps-wise guide thoroughly before you run Halo for PC since this might be your first time.
How to download and Install Halo for PC Windows
Before we start the installation of Halo game, you should know the minimum requirement to play this game on your Windows computer. We know that this game is an old game which doesn’t require high specs of computer system, but it would be best if we can make sure that you can play the game.
Halo System Requirement:
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP or lower.
- Processor: 733 megahertz (MHz) or later.
- DirectX: DirectX® 9.0 or above.
- RAM: 128 MB.
- HDD: 1.2 GB of free HDD space.
- Video card: 32 MB with 3D Transform and Lighting capable.
- CD: 8x or later.
- Stable internet to play it multiplayer.
After knowing the Halo minimum requirement above, let’s go to the installing section.
- Launch your web browser either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Download Halo installer file from the links provided in this page. It may take for awhile because the file size is quite big, so make sure that you have a stable and fast internet connection.
- When the download is completed, locate the Halo installer file and install it by double click on it.
- Just follow the instructions showed on the screen to finish the installation.
- The Halo icon will appear on the desktop and you can start to play the game.
We present you the Halo for PC as it is one of the most pioneers of old 3D games in Windows computer. We do hope you like the game. You can share this article to your friends who also play old-school and classic game like this or you can just share it on your social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, and others.
Which part of Halo game that you like the most? What make you want to play this classic game again? Share your thoughts and moments in this page with other Halo fans.
Do you have another classic game to be reviewed? Feel free to write them in the comments section. We would love to write them in the next article. Thank you for reading win10repair, Folks!