If you like a farming simulation game, you must have heard Hay Day game. Hay Day has become the most popular farming game on Android and iOS devices. This game allows you to create a beautiful farm. You will experience how to take care of a farm, including the live stocks and selling the goods. The good news is that you can now play Hay Day on PC Windows. In this post, we are going to discuss how to download Hay Day for PC Windows 10/8/7.
Hay Day: Build a Farm
Everyone has a difference reference of game. Some people like to play shooting game, racing cars, or adventure games. While others like a more simple game like farming. They just want to have a relaxing and fun game like Hay Day.
In the Hay Day for PC Windows, you will learn and feel how to build a farm. This game will ask you to lay on land, harvest and sell goods to your neighbors and friends. Not only that, you will also take care of the live stocks. With the simplicity of the game, you will love this game soon enough.
File name: Hay Day
File size: 96.75MB
Offered by: Supercell
How to Download and Install Hay Day for PC
To download and install Hay Day for PC Windows, we need BlueStacks app. BlueStacks is an Android emulator that allows us to run Android apps on PC Windows. As you know that Hay Day is an Android app that is not officially available on PC. So, you must download BlueStacks app in the first place. Since BlueStacks installer file is pretty big, more than 400MB, you should have a good internet connection. It is one of the best Android emulator apps that you should have. You will like it!
Now, let’s jump to the guide of how to download Hay Day for PC Windows.
- Firstly, you must download BlueStacks emulator app. Click on the link to get the BlueStacks installer file instantly: Download BlueStacks App
- Locate the BlueStacks installer that you just downloaded and double-click on it.
- Just follow the instructions you see on the screen to proceed the installation. Wait until it finishes and launch BlueStacks app.
- When you launch BlueStacks for the first time, you must insert your Google account to finish the setup. If you have no Google account, you can create one by pressing sign up button.
- Once you have finished the setup, you can go to the BlueStacks home screen or desktop.
- Tap on the App Center and type Hay Day to search the game.
- On the result, press on the Install button to start installing Hay Day on your PC.
- It will take a few minutes to finish depending on how fast your internet speed.
- Click on open when the installation finishes to open Hay Day.
Enjoy the Hay Day for Windows on a bigger screen play!
Features of Hay Day
- Grow and build your own farm.
- Trade the fresh goods from your farm to other items that you need in the roadside shop.
- Accept orders and fulfill them with your truck and steamboat.
- Build dock and use it to collect fish and sell it.
- Help to build the town and invite visitors. Show how prosperity your town because of your farm.
Having Hay Day for PC gives you more advantage, especially on the bigger screen and power usage. You can play the game longer on a desktop or laptop than using Android device. BlueStacks also has HD resolution graphics and can maximize the gameplay.
How is your farm going? Do you have any tips on playing Hay Day for PC Windows? We would like to hear it from you. Share your opinion in the comment section to us.
If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to ask. We will try to answer as fast as we can. Thank you for reading win10repair, Folks!