What does it feel to use Periscope for PC Windows? The Periscope app users might have known it as an excellent video streaming application on Android or iPhone devices. You might think that you have YouTube or Facebook already on your computer. But for those who know the benefits of this app, would have the same thought like us. Hence, we are going to share how to download Periscope for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Laptop and let you get the answer yourself.
This app was developed by Kayvon Beykpour and Joe Bernstein. Then, Twitter acquired it before the launching in 2015. Since then, it becomes a popular app which provides live video broadcasting in social media world. Plus, you can integrate it with your Twitter account.
It is not limited to Twitter users only. You can share the video from Periscope to other social media like YouTube, Facebook or Instagram too as long as you have the accounts.
Unlike YouTube or Facebook that keeps your video forever, the Periscope app will limit your post to 24 hours only. It is a good option for those who don’t want to have their video forever on the internet. Actually Periscope for PC also allow you to keep the video longer. However, this feature is what make people like Periscope app.
After knowing abit about this app, you might want to try it yourself. Follow the guide from this post to have Periscope on your Windows computer.
Download Periscope for PC
File name: Periscope 188.8.131.52
File size: 17.7 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/10
Author: Twitter Inc.
Download Periscope for PC
After downloading the Periscope APK above, you should read the complete instructions on how to install the APK file on PC Windows.
How to Download and Install Periscope for PC
You should now that there is no official Periscope for PC Windows for now. But we can still install this app on computer or laptop and enjoy the full access of Periscope app. In order to run Periscope on Windows computer, we need an Android emulator app. There are some choices for the app, but we are going to use the best one and it is BlueStacks app.
- Press control tab on your web browser to open a new tab and visit the BlueStacks official website. Or, you can simply click the link: Download BlueStacks Installer.
- Wait until the download is completed. You should be patient as it will take some time to finish.
- When it is done, find the BlueStacks installer file and double click on it to start the installation.
- Run the BlueStacks app after the installation finishes.
- Complete the setup of BlueStacks by inserting the Google account. This will allow you to access the the Google Play Store too.
- Download Periscope APK file from the download link in this page.
- Locate the Periscope APK file and drag and drop it on the BlueStacks screen. It will install the APK file automatically.
- Now, you have Periscope on your Windows computer. Enjoy the app.
Features of Periscope
To know the application better, take a look at the features below:
- Set your events to be public, selective and private.
- Connect it with Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, so that you can instantly share it on the social media.
- Receive suggestion for people who have same interest in your area.
- Followers will get notification when you go live and public. You can set it to particular people, though.
- Follow and unfollow people from your network.
- Use the Periscope settings to control of activities on your social media account.
- Explore videos from other places or countries.
- Share your location to your followers.
Having Periscope for PC is possible with BlueStacks app. You will have similar experience to the Periscope on your Android or iOS device. Plus, you have bigger screen, which makes you more comfortable to watch the videos.
How is your experience using the Periscope for PC Windows so far? Will you recommend this to your friends? Tell us your opinion in this post so that other know. It helps them decide to use the app or not.
If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to share it to us. We would try our best to answer it. Please share if you find it helpful for others. Have a nice day, Folks!