Do you like to post photos or creating memes? We have the right app that will make your photos look great. It is PicsArt for PC. This app has a lot of amazing and spectacular templates and effects that you can use for free. Your photos will look better with the help of PicsArt app. In this post, we will tell you how to download PicsArt for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Laptop.
Download PicsArt for PC
The PicsArt photo studio app is one of the best photos editing apps that has been downloaded by million of people. This app is available for Android, iOS and even Windows. You can download it on the Windows Store to try the Windows version. But, we could say that the Android and iOS versions are better than the Windows version. If you have used PicsArt on Android or iOS, you might know what we are talking about. Therefore, we come up with another method that allow you to download and install PicsArt for PC.
With the method in this post, you will experience a full Android PicsArt on PC. It has similar performance and features, but with bigger screenplay that makes you more convenience in editing photos or creating memes. How to do it? Let’s start it!
File name: PicsArt 10.7.4
File size: 36.7 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/10
Author: Hovhannes Avoyan and Artavazd Mehrabyan
How to Download and install Picsart for PC Windows
One thing you should know that by downloading the PicsArt alone will not enable you to use the app directly. PicsArt is an Android app, so you must use BlueStacks app to run PicsArt on Windows computer. BlueStacks app is an Android emulator app that allows you to play Android apps on PC. We will tell you how to use it through the instructions below.
- Firstly, visit the official website to download BlueStacks app or simply click this link: Download BlueStacks for PC.
- The BlueStacks installer file is pretty big (400MB), so you must be patient waiting for the download to be completed.
- When the download finishes, locate the BlueStacks installer file in the folder Download and double click on it.
- Follow the instructions on screen to proceed the BlueStacks installation and launch it after the installation is done.
- The BlueStacks app will ask you insert your Google account to finish the setup. You can create one if you have no Google account by clicking on the Sign Up button.
- After you have done setting up the BlueStacks app, you can leave it to run on the background for a minute.
- Then, download PicsArt APK file by pressing the download button above.
- Find the PicsArt APK file and drag and drop it on the BlueStacks home screen. BlueStacks will immediately install PicsArt APK on your computer.
- Once you have seen the PicsArt icon on the BlueStacks desktop, you can run it.
Now, you have successfully installed PicsArt on your computer. Enjoy PicsArt for PC to edit photos and make collages or memes with stickers.
That’s it! With the great features of PicsArt for PC, you can create collages or memes using your photos. Try more than 100 free templates on PicsArt and share them to your friends. Use the professional drawing tools, stickers, brushes and others to make your photos more interesting. We hope you can enjoy PicsArt for PC like we do.
How is your opinion about PicsArt app? Do you like this app? We want to hear your thought.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write them in the comments section below and we will try to answer them soon enough. Thank you for reading win10repair, Folks!