If you are looking for a Psiphon for PC download link, then you have come to the right place. In this post, we will share how to download Psiphon for PC Windows in two methods and install it. The methods are easy to do. All you need to do is follow the instructions from us.
You should know that Psiphon is a VPN or Virtual Private Network app that allows you to access the internet beyond its limits. It creates a secure internet connection that you can rely on while browsing. With it, you can access the websites that once have been blocked. Plus, it is easy to operate and free from charge.
The application was available for Android in the first place. But since Psiphon has been a favorite app for many people, they start to try to get Psiphon for PC. Luckily, the developers knew this and they created the Psiphon for iOS and Windows version. Now, without wasting your time, let’s jump to the new ans old methods to download Psiphon for PC.
How to Download Psiphon for Windows PC/Laptop: New Method
We will start with the newest method first. Earlier we have mentioned that the Windows version of Psiphon is officially launched. So, it means you just need to download the application and install it on your Windows computer. You can read the steps that we are going to share to make you understand better.
Note: You can visit the official website or just click the provided link in here – Download Psiphon for PC. The link is actually from the official website. We just provide it for you to make it easier for you.
- Firstly, you must download the Psiphon application. Visit the official website if you want to get the latest version of it.
- On the home page, click on the download button.
- The website will direct you to a new page. Scroll download and look for Psiphon 3 for Windows.
- Click on the option and the download will start.
That was it the newest method to download the application. Now, we are going to talk about the old method. We don’t recommend this method since you can just follow the newest method that we have just shared.
How to Download Psiphon for PC/Laptop: Old Method
- You will need an Android emulator for this method. There are some Android emulators that you can use like BlueStacks, Genymotion, Nox, and others. We suggest you to use BlueStacks and you can download BlueStacks Installer file from here.
- After you download BlueStacks, install it on your PC and insert your Gmail account.
- On the BlueStacks dashboar, click the Play Store and search for Psiphon.
- When you have found the app, press on the install button.
- Wait for the installation to be completed. Now, you can use the application.
Those the two methods to download Psiphon 3 for PC. Then, it is time to answer how can you use Psiphon 3 on PC? Here is the answer.
How to use Psiphon 3 on PC
- Double click on the Psiphon3.exe
- A popup menu will appear. Select wait Run button and wait for it.
- The Psiphon will start and you will see the following screen:
- Choose the IP locations from the Fastest country option.
It was the short instructions on how to use Psiphon on PC. After that, we are going to discuss the top features of the free VPN application.
Top Features of Psiphon 3
- No registration required to use the app. You only need to download and install it on PC Windows to use the application.
- The Psiphon 3 is available for free.
- Supports global network that has more than thousands of servers and diverse entry points. It makes you always connected to the PC.
- Offers a wide range lf IP protocols to access the internet without being blocked.
- Provides usage stats to track your VPN usages.
- Allows you to adjust the configuration of thr VPN by inserting your proxy settings.
- Lets you to choose the apps to be excluded from the VPN tunnel.
So, that was about Psiphon for PC. Once again, try the new method to get the app on your computer in the first place. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for reading win10repair, Folks!