How to record the activities on our computer screen? This type of question has been asked by many people. The answer is by using Screenflow app. Screenflow is an application that allows us to record the activites on our desktop screen. In this post, we are going to tell you how to download Screenflow for PC Windows or Laptop.
Record Computer Screen
The Screenflow is an easy screen recording application. It lets you to capture and record the activites on your computer screen. You can then save the video file in your local folder. It also allows you to add audio from your system and microphone. Adding narration or voice is also permittable while you are recording your screen.
What about the resolution? The Screenflow for PC offers a high quality of video file and it makes this app becomes popular on the store. If you like to make a video tutorial, then this app is all you need. Since this app is easy to use, you can make tutorial videos easily.
The output files come in different formats depending on your needs, AIFF, GIR, M4V, and MP4. Choose the type that you want before you save the video. Then, share them in your social media so that other people can learn something from your video tutorial. Take a look at the tutorial below to know how to use Screenflow for PC Windows.
- GarageBand for PC Windows 10/7/8 Laptop
- FaceTime for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Laptop
- AirDroid for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Laptop
How to Install Screenflow for PC
In this section, we will provide the instruction to run Screenflow on your PC. Remember that it will work only on Mac computer.
- Firstly, download the screen recorder installer on your computer.
- Then, double click on the installer to start the installation and setup the application.
- Next, give a mark on “agree to the terms and conditions” and wait for the installation to be completed.
Features of Screenflow
Look at the Screenflow features below and you’ll love this screen recording app.
- Record video and audio from your PC.
- Record iOS devices that are connected to your computer.
- Capture video from the web camera.
- Adjust the frame rate of the recording.
- Specify the duration of video your record.
- Basic video editing, aspect ratio and cropping.
- Setup the audio.
- Change the volume, ducking and rudimentary mixing.
- Add effects to the audio.
- Add a circle, mark, or point to your video.
- Insert text and title.
Export and Publish
- Different format types options
- Adjust the video resolution
- Share and upload your video to social media like YouTube
How to Record Screen using Screenflow
After you have downloaded and installed Screenflow on your Windows PC, now we will give you the tutorial to record your computer screen using Screenflow. This app is quite handy, so you will be able to do it in no time.
- Launch Screenflow by tapping on the application icon on the desktop.
- Then, navigate to the Settings option to choose the resolution, frame rate, or audio settings.
- Next, go back to the main screen of the program and click on the recording icon and choose the area that you want to capture.
- The Screenflow app will automatically record all activities on your selected area of your screen.
- Finally, when you are done, press on the recording icon to stop the recording and save your video.
That’s it! Recording your computer screen is never this easy with Screenflow. This amazing application is available for free. Though it is a Mac app, you can still use it on your Windows PC using our method above. It allows you to record your screen activities and edit it afterwards. This app is absolutely perfect if you want to make tutorial video.
So, how is your opinion after using Screenflow on your computer Windows? We hope you can share your thoughts in this page so that other people know how good Screenflow is.
For queries and suggestions, feel free to write it in the comments below. Thank you for reading win10repair. Enjoy the app, Folks!