Transferring files between devices is getting easier with the help of Shareit app. This app allows you to transfer big files using the network, but it won’t consume any internet data. If you are wondering about the app, you are coming to the right place as we are going to discuss how to download Shareit for PC Windows.
In this article, we are providing the links to download Shareit for PC Windows and Mac. You can also read the instruction on how to install this lovely transferring app, including on how to use it. You can also take a look on the features to know why this transferring app is popular. Now, let’s talk about the Shareit app itself. So, you know what this app is capable of.
As we have mentioned earlier, Shareit app is a file sharing app that allows you to send files between two devices in a simple way and great speed. Interested to this app? Let’s continue on how to get it on your computer.
File name: SHAREit 184.108.40.206
File size: 6.2 MB
Requirement: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (Works on All Versions)
Author: Lenovo Inc.
How to Download SHAREit for PC Windows
- Firstly, visit the official website or download from the link above.
- If you prefer to download from the official website, choose the download button for Windows.
- Wait for the Shareit.exe installer file to be completed and then double click on it.
- You will see a popup message on your PC. Hit on the RUN button.
- On the another popup text, click on the Yes button.
- Select the Accept button and follow the instruction on-screen to get Shareit for Windows installed.
That’s all. The steps above are the instructions that you should follow to download ShareIt for PC Windows. Now, we are going to discuss how to install Shareit on Mac OSX. It is also as simple as the previous one.
How to Download Shareit for Mac
- Similarly, go to the official website of Shareit or get the Shareit installer from the link above.
- Click on the Mac button that you see on the homepage to initiate the download process.
- Locate the Shareit.dmg installer and double click on it.
- As usual, follow the screen instructions and you will have Shareit for Mac computer in instant.
It is easy, isn’t it? Those were the steps to download Shareit for Mac. Another question might rise in your mind now, “How to use Shareit on PC?” We will tell you how. Just keep on reading.
How to use Shareit for PC
- Run the Shareit application on your Windows PC or Mac.
- It will search for connection automatically at the first startup. If you have this app on your smartphone, open it.
- On your smartphone, choose Receive or Send. After choosing the option, it will create a connection.
- Check your desktop and connect it to the network created from your smartphone. As both devices connect to each other, select the files you want to send or receive.
The sending process will take a few second depending on how big the file is. You have known how to use Shareit on your Windows or Mac computer. Now, let’s check for its features.
Top Features of Shareit for PC
- It is a free application to use.
- Create connection over a wireless connection automatically to connect two or more devices in order to transfer files.
- Support multiple platform of devices: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mac, and Windows.
- Support any type of file transfer like Audio, Video, Picture, document, application and many more.
- Transfer files in fast speed.
Though the application seems so legit, there are some pros and cons of the app that you might want to know. Here are them:
Share it Pros
- Clean and elegant user interface so it is easy to operate.
- No internet data needed during the transferring process.
- Good security.
- The app is sometimes laggy and my hang on when transferring between platforms.
That’s all what you need to know about Shareit for PC. This is one of the best transfering files that you should have in your gadgets. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Please share this article if you find it useful. Have a nice day, Folks!