Transfering files using SuperBeam for PC is a thing now. You might now this app or has been using this app on your smartphone for some time. But do you know that you can also use SuperBeam on Windows computer? We will provide you the answer for that question.
Basically SuperBeam is no different with the app from its kind, like Shareit, Zapya, and Xender app. The only difference is that SuperBeam is a paid app. It does provides some days of trial. Use the free trial days if you want to know more about this app yourself.
Unlike the other apps, SuperBeam allows you to transfer files using NFC and Wifi Direct. Some reports say that it can transfer up to 60Mbps. It is faster than other apps have offered. Most of them can only transfer up to 20Mbps. So, if you want to give the SuperBeam a try, you can follow the instructions on this article.
Download SuperBeam for PC
File name: SuperBeam 1.2.0
File size: 4 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/10
To run the SuperBeam on Windows PC, you cannot just download the APK file above. But, you need to read the whole instruction on this page.
How to Download and Install for PC
There are two ways to download and install SuperBeam for PC. You can choose the method that suit you the most. Check them out:
Method 1 – Using Executable File
- At first, open a new tab and download the SuperBeam installer from the official website. Or, you can download the portable version that we provided on this post.
- After you get the installer, double click on the file to start the installation. Follow the instruction on the screen til it finishes.
- Or, if you prefer the portable one, you can just click on it and use it without installing. The portable version is based on a Java programming which will not burden your computer.
- Launch the SuperBeam and choose to send or receive a file on its window.
- If you want to send a file, press on the Send button. Make sure the devices are at the same network before transferring.
- When you have connected to the network, select the file that you want to send and drag and drop it to the SuperBeam app.
- While on another device, launch the SuperBeam app and select either QR code or Sharing Key to initialize the transfer.
- On your smartphone, select the folder to store the file by pressing Select and start the transferring process.
Method 2 – Using Android Emulator
In this method, we will try to install the SuperBeam for PC using Android emulator. There are many Android emulator applications that you can choose, but in this post, we will be using BlueStacks as it is one of the best.
- Go to the BlueStacks official website to get a copy of BlueStacks for Windows. You can also use the download link in here: Download BlueStack Installer.
- Wait for the installation to finish. Please be patient because the file is pretty big. Having a slow connection might cause it finishes longer.
- Double click on the installer file once the download finishes.
- You will see a BlueStacks icon on your desktop when the installation is completed. Click on it to run the app.
- Insert the Google account to complete the setup on BlueStacks.
- Let the BlueStacks run on the background and download the SuperBeam APK file from the link above.
- Double click on the SuperBeam APK file to start the installation. You can also drag and drop the file to BlueStacks.
- You may find a SuperBeam icon on the BlueStacks dashboard. Click on it to run the app.
You are now good to transfer the files. Just follow the step-wise guides on the screen.
Features of SuperBeam
- Support fast transfer speed.
- Pair devices using NFC, QR code, and Sharing Key.
- Easy pairing the devices when they are in the same network.
- Support many file formats like music, videos, documents, APKs, JPG, zip files, and many more.
- Send and receive single or multiple files at the same time.
- Check on the history of the transfer operations to know what files sent and received.
- Customize the user interface with different themes.
- Free for 14 days trial.
That’s all about the SuperBeam for PC. This app is your good option to transfer files between two devices wirelessly. It is fast and easy to use. We know that this app will be very useful for you. Unfortunately, this app is not completely free to use. That’s the downside of this app. You should purchase it in order to use all features of the app.
If you cannot afford to buy SuperBeam, then you can use Shareit, Xender, or Zapya as the alternatives. Those apps are also great in term of transferring files, just like SuperBeam. So far, we haven’t found the reasons in order to call this app as the best app for transfer files. That’s what we can say about this app.
However, that’s just our opinion. You might have different experience with the SuperBeam for Windows PC. You can share your thoughts to us so that we know this app from different point of view. Thank you for reading, Folks!