Basically, you can only able to send SMS message if your phone has a SIM card. But, with the help of TextPlus app, you can now send unlimited SMS and have a free call using an internet connection. This app is very usefull and popular in the US and Canada as you can send SMS text worldwide. So far, TextPlus is only available on Android and iOS devices. But in this page, we will show you how to download TextPlus for PC Windows.
Download TextPlus for PC
We know that there is no official TextPlus for PC, but it doesn’t mean that is not possible. You can still have it on your computer by following our easy method.
Everyone can use TextPlus for free. You won’t get any charge while using TextPlus to send SMS text, MMS, or call. All features in the TextPlus app is free for you and in return, you will see some ads on this app. Purchase a subscription to remove the ads if you don’t like them.
The TextPlus for PC can be a good alternative if you want to send SMS or call someone when you are abroad or in an emergency situation. Check the following section to get the download TextPlus for PC tutorial.
- Picsart for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Laptop
- Hay Day For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Candy Crush for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Laptop
File name: TextPlus 7.3.2
File size: 30.9 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/10/XP
Author: TextPlus Team
How to Download and Install TextPlus for PC
Important note: You should understand that TextPlus is not an official app for Windows computer. In order to run this app, you must do the instructions completely and carefully.
Since TextPlus is an Android application, so we need an Android emulator to run this app on Windows computer. We are going to use BlueStacks as the most realiable emulator that can run most of Android games and apps and has great graphics. Follow the steps-wise guides below to do so:
- The first thing you should do is download Android emulator. You can visit the official website of BlueStacks or just click on the link: Download BlueStacks Installer
- Then, download TextPlus APK file by pressing the download link above.
- After you have all the installer files, locate them and double click on the BlueStacks installer file to install it on your Windows PC.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and you will finish it in a few minutes.
- Complete the setup by inserting your Google account in the BlueStacks, similar to when you use Android device for the first time. Or, you can create one if you have no Google account.
- Next, find the TextPlus APK file that you have got earlier.
- Drag and drop the TextPlus APK file to the BlueStacks home screen and it will install immediately.
- You will see the TextPlus icon on BlueStacks once the installation is completed.
- Now, you can use TextPlus for Windows PC as you wanted.
Congratulations! TextPlus is now available on your PC Windows. You can now have free and unlimited SMS texting, call, and voicemail access from your PC. To know more about TextPlus, take a look on the features on the section below.
Features of TextPlus
- Send free and unlimited SMS, MMS (sending picture), and voicemail.
- Free and unlimited calls with a real US and Canada number or call worldwide.
- Quick reply when you have a message.
- Get the access of your chat and call history with free cloud hosting.
- Keeping yourself in touch with family and friends when traveling abroad.
The TextPlus can be an alternative if you are out of balance in order to send SMS text or call your family or friends. As long as you have internet connection, you can use it from anywhere. Since you don’t need to use a SIM card, you don’t need to be worry about it.
That’s all about how to download TextPlus for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Laptop. We hope it helps you so that you can keep in touch with your family or friends whenever you are. Do you think this app is very useful? We would like to hear your thought.
Feel free to ask questions if you still don’t understand about the part in the article. Thank you for reading win10repair, Folks!