Recently, VChannel app has become one of the trending apps on the Play Store and iTunes. This app allows you to have video streaming using RSS feeds. If you like to stream video using RSS feeds, follow the instructions on this post, how to download VChannel for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Laptop.
Download VChannel for PC
If you have been familiar with RSS feeds, you must have understood that this media streaming has more benefits than typical P2P method. RSS itself stands from Really Simple Syndication. You can also say that this RSS is by far the simplest method to stream media content on the internet.
The VChannel sees the advantages of RSS technology and developes it. The lightness of this technology towards the system resources makes it best for longer periods of multimedia consumption. If you are interested to this app, here is the tutorial to download and install VChannel for PC Windows.
File name: VChannel 1.4
File size: 2 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/10/XP
Author: iSSoft Entertainment
How to Download and Install VChannel for PC
Important note: By downloading the VChannel alone, you will not be able to install this app on PC right away. You should understand that VChannel is an Android app and not offically available for Windows computer. It means, we are going to use the Androd version and install it on PC. To do this, we need BlueStacks as one of the best Android emulator apps for Windows. We provide you the tutorial how to download and install VChannel for PC on the section below:
- The first thing you will need to download is BlueStacks installer file. Visit the official website or simply click on this link: Download BlueStacks Installer
- Be patient while waiting for the downloading process since the BlueStacks installer file is quite big, 400MB. So, you should have a fast internet connection or at least stable one to download this app.
- After the download finishes, click on the BlueStacks installer file in the Download folder to initiate the installation.
- Just follow the instructions you see on your screen to finish the installation.
- When it is done, go to the desktop and click on the BlueStacks icon to launch the app.
- The BlueStacks emulator will ask you to complete the installation by inserting your Google account. Press the sign up button if you want to create a new one.
- When you have done with the setup, leave BlueStacks window for a minute, but do not close it.
- Click on the link above to download VChannel APK file.
- Locate the VChannel APK file. Then, drag and drop the APK file to the BlueStacks homescreen to install it automatically.
- Now, you should have VChannel icon on the BlueStacks home screen.
- Launch the VChannel app and enjoy your favorite RSS feeds.
Features of VChannel
To know more about VChannel app, you should take a look at the features below. From the features, you will know why this app is the best app that you should have for having the RSS feeds.
- It uses RSS feed 2.0 technology.
- No registration needed. Download, install and use the app immediately.
- Download for free without any subscription.
- Small system resources used to maximize the performance.
- Stream faster than regular video streaming.
- Support all types of content as long as the RSS channel can provide it.
- Consume lower battery power that can prolong your time in watching TV shows.
- Work like as RSS feed video player.
The RSS method of streaming are not familiar for some people. It is because the RSS is only available for those who have access to the internet. At that time, only a few people had their internet at home.
If you grew up at that time, you must be familiar with RSS feeds and you might be happy that this technology is having optimization. While for those who don’t know about RSS Feeds, you may leave some questions on this post and we will provide you with a clear information about RSS Feed.
For queries and suggestions, feel free to drop the in the comments section below. We would try our best to respond them all as soon as we can.
If you have other questions that are relevant to this topic and might be useful for other readers, feel free to leave your queries in the comment section below. We would be more than happy to answer all those questions as much as we can. Thank you for reading win10repair, Folks!