Are you wondering if we can download and install Xender for PC? We have the answer for the question and we will help you out to get it. Read the instructions that we will share in this post to give you the whole pictures of how to do it.
As the introductions, we will talk more about Xender app. This application is one of the best apps to transfer files between two devices. With this app, you can send big sized files in seconds. It supports most of the file types like movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs, pictures, and many more. Moreover, Xender has full support for Windows PC, Android and iOS smartphones. Sadly, it has not yet supported Mac laptop.
The Xender enables you to connect two computers to transfer files with wireless connections. It also allows you to connect Android and iPhone or smartphone and computer. With this app, you will no longer need the USB cables. Plus, Xender for PC is completely free.
It was a bit about Xender app. Let’s move to the next section to discuss how to download Xender for PC and install it on your computer. Since there is no Windows version of this app, you need an Android emulator to get this app on your computer. Read the complete instructions on this page to understand how it is done.
Download Xender for PC
File name: Xender 4.2.2
File size: 13.39 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/10
How to Download Xender for Windows PC/Laptop
- First of all, you have to download an Android emulator app. There are several popular Android emulator apps that you can rely on like BlueStacks, AmiDuos, Nox, AndiDroid, KMPlayer and many more. Here, we are using the BlueStacks app as the preferred one.
- Get a copy of BlueStacks installer by pressing on the link here: Download BlueStacks Installer.
- After you have the installer file, double click on it to install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation. Launch the app when it’s installed on your computer.
- Finish the setup on BlueStacks by inserting your Google account.
- Click on the Xender APK download button above to get the app.
- Install the Xender APK by dragging and dropping to the BlueStacks dashboard. BlueStacks will automatically install the app.
So, those were the instructions to download Xender for PC using BlueStacks. Now, you must be wondering on how to use the Xender for PC Windows in order to transfer files. Read on the following steps to know how to do it.
How to Use Xender on PC
- Run Xender on PC Windows.
- When you run the application, Xender will try to find a connection. If you want to connect the Xender on PC with your smartphone, now you can open the Xender app on your smartphone.
- Next, choose Send or Receive button. Then, it will connect to the available connection.
- Pair both devices and you are ready to exchange files between the devices.
It is time to know more about the Xender app. Check on the top features of the app. Here we go:
Top Features of Xender
- It is available for free.
- Create a wireless connection between two computers to exchange files.
- Supports multi-platform devices: Android, iOS, PC, and Mac.
- Supports almost all type of file formats.
- Elegant and clean user interface make it easy to operate.
- No internet connection required to transfer files.
That’s all about how to download and use Xender for PC to transfer files. How is your opinion about this app? Tell us your thought. If you happen to have questions, you can contact us. Thank you for reading win10repair, Folks!