YouTube video platform has grown bigger nowadays. With the advance technology and fast internet connection, everyone is able to watch video from their gadgets. This video platform has tons of videos with many categories. Everyone can watch the videos on YouTube for free, even the kids. Unfortunately, many videos on YouTube are not meant for children. Hence, we suggest you to download YouTube Kids for PC Windows 10/8/7 in order to keep your children safe from watching the inappropriate videos.
YouTube Kids for PC Windows
The YouTube Kids app can be a safer way for the children watching videos on YouTube. This app only provides videos for the kids. The parents can also set what video categories that they want their children to see. They can monitor the videos that their children watched by peaking at the history.
The parents can also give their support by helping to report whenever they find a video that is not appropriate for kids. YouTube Kids app only uses algorithm to restrict the videos, so there is a chance that some videos, like cartoons for adults, are mistakenly appear on it.
If your Kids has a high curiosity about the world, maybe this app will suitable with yours: Google Earth Pro 2019 Download
We suggest you to download YouTube Kids app for PC Windows, even though it is available for Android devices. We thought that it is better for your children to see videos from bigger screen rather than the small one like a smartphone. If you’re interested to YouTube Kids app, you can follow the tutorial below to download YouTube Kids for Windows PC.
Download YouTube Kids for PC
File name: YouTube Kids 3.56.4
File size: 34.81 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/10/XP
Author: Google Inc.
How to Download YouTube Kids for PC Windows
One thing you must understand that Android and iOS apps cannot run on Windows PC. The YouTube Kids app is only available for Android and iOS devices at the moment. Therefore, we can still run YouTube Kids app on Windows PC by using an Android emulator app. The BlueStacks Player App is one of the best Android emulator apps that we can suggest. Follow the steps-wise guides below to do so:
- Since we are going to use an Android emulator, so you must download BlueStacks in the first place. Follow the link to visit the download page: Download BlueStacks Player App
- The downloading would take some times because the file size is quite big.
- Locate the BlueStacks installer and double-click on it to install it on your computer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and wait until the installation is finished.
- When it has finished, go to the desktop and click on the BlueStacks icon to launch this app.
- Now, BlueStacks will ask you to insert your Google account. You can use the existing Google account from your Android device or create a new account, if you don’t have any. The BlueStacks needs your Google account so that you can use all features from Google from BlueStacks.
- As you have finished setting up the Google account in BlueStacks, now leave it to run in the background and download YouTube Kids APK from the download button above.
- Open the Windows Explorer and locate YouTube Kids APK file. Drag and drop YouTube Kids APK file to the BlueStacks.
- Wait a few minutes until you see YouTube Kids on BlueStacks home screen.
- Hit YouTube Kids app to open it.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed YouTube Kids APK on PC Windows 10/8/7. Now, you can enjoy watching the video with your kids.
Features of YouTube Kids APK
- The algorithm of YouTube Kids only allow the videos that are appropriate for children.
- Parents have full authority to block videos that they think inappropriate for their kids.
- The Search feature in YouTube Kids app can be turned on or off.
- Check the history to see what videos that your children have watched.
- Connect and stream video on YouTube Kids to supported TV.
- Use the timer feature to limit your kids on spending their time on watching the videos on YouTube Kids app.
- There are up to eight profiles that you can create. Each profile can have different preferences of videos that you can set for your kids.
- Report any videos that you think inappropriate for children.
We know how terrifying it is now to let the children watching video on YouTube by their own as we know that there are tons of videos that are not supposed for children. Thus, download YouTube Kids app for PC Windows can be a good way for keeping your children safe from the unwanted videos.
It might not be the best way as there are cartoons that are not for children. However, this can help you monitoring what videos that your kids are watching on YouTube. You can also contribute in keeping YouTube Kids video better by reporting the videos that you think is not meant for kids.
So, have you tried YouTube Kids for PC Windows yet? We would like to hear your thoughts about this app. Feel free to write you opinion, questions, and suggestions about this app in the Comments section below. We hope it helps you monitoring the videos for your kids. Thank you for reading win10repair.