Back up Windows 10 to USB drive? Is it necessary thing to do? Absolutely it is wise to have a back up for your Windows 10 system as it may brings more benefits to you. You never know what will happen to your computer in the future. No one can ensure you that your computer will always on the best shape. Por lo tanto, you need to have a back up for the system.
By having a back up, you can restore your computer to its best state whenever it faces problem. This will save your time and money, for sure. ventanas 10 has provided a method to do this. Asi que, why don’t we try it? Learn how to back up Windows 10 to USB drive using built in tool through the instructions below.
How to Back up Windows 10 to USB Drive using Built in Tool
En este método, we will show you how to continue back up the Windows 10 OS to USB flash drive. As you know that you will see an error message “The Drive Is Not a Valid Backup Location” when selecting the USB flash drive as the destination drive for the system image.
sin embargo, there is a trick you should do: share the USB stick as a network drive and back up to this location. Follow the steps-wise below to do so:
- en primer lugar, format the USB drive to NTFS.
- Entonces, create a folder on the USB flash drive and right-click on it. Golpear Compartir con y Gente especifica.
- Select yourself from the users’ list and press Cuota y Hecho.
- Siguiente, right-click on the folder to choose propiedades, then go to Intercambio y seleccione Reparto adelantado.
- Make sure you set the permission to Control total.
- Navigate to the Copia de seguridad y restaurar (ventanas 7) interface and hit Crea una imagen del sistema.
- Browse your PC and choose the network drive (shared folder on your USB drive) as the storage path.
- Después de esto, ventanas 10 will backup all system partitions required for the OS to run.
- Finalmente, confirm the backup settings and hit Iniciar copia de seguridad. Despues de unos minutos, you can successfully create Windows 10 backup to a USB drive.
LEER TAMBIÉN: Tutorial para crear USB de arranque desde ISO Windows 10
That’s all about how to back up Windows 10 to USB drive. Now you have the backup for your Windows 10 system on your USB. You can use it to fix your Windows Operating System whenever it has problems like boot loop, Pantalla azul de muerte, virus infections and many more.
If you happen to have any questions related to the method above, Siéntete libre de contactarnos. Gracias por leer, La gente!