Facebook is a great social media where you can share happiness with friends and family. It allows you to share contents like videos and photos for free. Do you know that Facebook has a feature to share your wonderful moments in a slideshow? If you never knew about it before, we will tell you the tutorial to create a slideshow on Facebook in two easy ways. Restez à l'écoute!
How to Create A Slideshow on Facebook
We will introduce you the two ways of creating a slideshow on Facebook. They are quite simple. Take a look at the second way if you want to create a more sophisticated one.
Étape 1. Using Facebook Slideshow
Facebook has provided a feature that enables you to create a slideshow within the app. This is the simplest way that you can have when you are not willing to install any apps. Check on the instructions below on how to create a slideshow on Facebook directly:
- Launch Facebook app on iOS and Android devices. Login to your FB account.
- Choisir Share a photo or video.
- Tapez sur le Slideshow ou Create Slideshow bouton.
- Choose the video elements, such as Aspect ratio, Image duration, transition and music. Set these elements as you desired.
- Find the images on your device and upload them. Clique le + button or Upload Photo to upload 3 à 10 images at once.
- Robinet modifier to edit the image or element. Add caption if you want and tap sauvegarder.
- presse Create slideshow when everything is set and ready to publish.
- presse Boost Post and choose the audience, budget, and duration.
- Robinet Set Budget to complete the order.
- finalement, cliquer sur Publish.
The slideshow on Facebook is successfully created and published via Facebook Slideshow.
Étape 2. Using MiniTool Movie Maker
The second step of creating a Facebook Slideshow is for those who want to have a more professional-looked slideshow. Ici, we will use a Facebook Slideshow maker app called MiniTool Movie Maker. It is a simple and free video editing tool that will help you create a precious memories more beautiful.
Follow the detailed instructions below:
- Avoir MiniTool Movie Maker du site officiel. Migrer le système d'exploitation Windows vers un SSD/HDD.
- lancement MiniTool Movie Maker and choose the template you want. Clique sur le Full-Feature Mode to create your own customized photo slideshow.
- Import the images and videos for the slideshow. They will appear in the Media Library. Drag and drop the files to the storyboard.
- Edit the images and photos. You can add the transition, filter effect and text as you pleased.
- Cliquez sur sur l'écran de configuration de Windows – la toile – Facebook and upload the slideshow to Facebook.
LIRE AUSSI: parangon ntfs
See! It is easy to create a slideshow on Facebook, est pas? You can now try yourself to create a slideshow using one of the methods above. Share your precious moment with friends and family on Facebook.
Pour les requêtes et suggestions, N'hésitez pas à nous contacter. Merci pour la lecture!