For some reason, you might want to delete your Spotify account. It could be because you no longer use it or you want to create a new account. Whatever your reason, you can delete Spotify account easily and quickly by following the steps on this post.
Before we jump to the tutorial to delete your Spotify account, you must ensure yourself. Remember that you cannot retrieve your account once you delete it. All the playlists and other data that you created on Spotify will be gone when you press the close account button. Alors, are you willing to lose all your playlists along with your favorite songs? Si c'est le cas, let’s proceed.
How to Delete Spotify Account
To delete the account, you need to use your computer because the mobile app doesn’t give you this access. If you have a subscription for the premium account, you need to cancel it in advance.
- Se diriger vers Spotify Support page. It will direct you to the “Contact Spotify” page if you are logged in your Spotify account. (You must log in to proceed)
- Choisir Compte to continue among the categories that Spotify shows.
- Sélectionner “I want to close my account permanently” among the topics.
- Cliquez sur Close Account La méthode que nous allons vous montrer dans cette section ne mettra fin temporairement aux tâches de l'application Elara.
- presse Close Account button once again to confirm. Spotify will show you the review of your account.
- Scroll down and click Continuer bouton.
- Spotify will remind you for the last time that all your saved data will be lost. If you are sure with this, put a tick on I understand, and still want to close my account et appuyez sur Continuer bouton.
- You will receive an email from Spotify. Open it and press Close Account bouton.
Your Spotify account has been deleted. Commencez à partir de maintenant, you cannot listen to your favorite songs or podcasts from Spotify. You should create a new account if one day you want to listen to music on Spotify again.
If you have any questions about the method above, N'hésitez pas à nous contacter. Je vous remercie.