Ar you trying to find a Gmail App for Windows 10, or for other Windows versions? Would you choose inspecting your e-mails from a Gmail Desktop App– rather than log onto an internet browser like Chrome?
Get in desktop e-mail clients for Windows 10 and other versions of Windows.
Email clients like Mailbird, Foxmail, Opera Mail, etc. sync with your mail account and allow you to access your Gmail (and other e-mail accounts) directly from your desktop.
Forget about logging onto a web internet browser to open gmail every time. Or typing www.gmail.com. Simply open the Windows start menu, click the app and access your mail!
Easy? of course!!
5 Best Gmail App Alternatives for Windows 10
There’s more than just one Gmail for Windows 10 desktop app for you to try. Let’s check out the top 5 desktop email clients for your Gmail account in 2020.
Mailbird isn’t just another ordinary Gmail desktop app!
We’re more than just another good mail client. We also unify all your communication channels.
You’ll be able to breeze through your gmail inbox and do much more.
- Feature-rich free version
- Sleek and easy-to-use interface
- Supports both IMAP and POP3 accounts
- Highly customizable – can change background themes and layout
- Plenty of keyboard shortcut options
- Multiple integrations to make onboarding easier and boost productivity
- Great customer support
Foxmail is akin to its namesake from the animal kingdom.
Just like the sly fox, Foxmail is a speedy email client for Windows with a few tricks up its sleeve.
The latest reiteration of the Foxmail desktop app closely resembles Outlook – although far smoother and less cluttered. Anyone familiar with an Outlook tab should be able to transition to this desktop application quite painlessly.
- Can support most POP3 accounts
- Quick and user-friendly web interface
- Good spam filtering abilities
3. Opera Mail
If you’re looking for a desktop email app aimed at mail for Windows – Opera Mail could be a good addition to your Windows start menu.
Opera Mail originally debuted as one of the web apps alongside the Opera web browser. At the time, it was one of the best Windows email clients. However, while it’s still a solid offering to manage accounts, it’s in dire need of an overhaul.
- Free to use
- Supports POP and IMAP accounts
- Incoming mail server has an indexed database to retrieve and filter mails easily
- Can add multiple email accounts to easily switch between them
Inky is a good option when it comes to Windows mail apps.
The first thing that hits you about it is how much the app offers you in terms of security.
They go above and beyond when it comes to ensuring the safety of your information. Inky automatically incorporates end-to-end encryption and digital signatures on the outbound and incoming mail server. As a result, your mail account, app password and email address will never get into the wrong hands.
- Very good security features to ensure the safety of your information at all times
- Compatibility with POP and IMAP accounts
- Easy to setup and operate
5. Claws Mail
Claws Mail is another good gmail app for Windows 10.
One of the coolest things about this email service is that it’s an entirely open-source project. What that translates into is an ever increasing set of tools, tabs and add-ons for it’s email program.
Insiders get access to new features before it is rolled out to the general populace. Additionally, it doesn’t have a limit on the number of email accounts you link.
- Open-source so it’s customizable with multiple email plugins
- Advanced filtering capabilities
- No limit on the number of linked accounts
You can also watch these video to get more informations about gmail apps for Windows PC
Thats it, All of app that was mentions is the best options for Gmail app for Windows 10 in 2020.
Of course, there are other Windows 10 mail clients as well, such as EM Client ,Kiwi for Gmail and Easymail. But we have covered the key ones.
Now you must decided which is app to access your mail for Windows 1p?