Losing data is one thing that everyone is trying to avoid, both in PC and smartphone. The common reason that causes data loss is because of hardware or system malfunctions. Recovery is the only way to get all your data back. Therefore, in this post, we are going to discuss how to download GT Recovery for PC Windows.
GT Recovery App is a great application that can help you to restore the deleted files on Smartphone. Actually, this app only works on Android smartphones, but we can make GT Recovery app runs smoothly on PC Windows. With the help of Android Emulator such as BlueStacks and Nox Player, we can run GT Recovery – Data Recovery App for PC Windows like a charm. Follow the tutorial how to download and install GT recovery for PC Windows below.
GT Recovery for PC Windows
Firstly, you must download and install Android emulator in order to be able to download GT Recovery for PC.
GT Recovery Features:
By using GT Recovery app for PC, you will be able to recover images or photos, videos, songs, records, audios, documents, contacts, and also messages. It supports some volume formats, such as FAT, EXT3, and EXT4.
How to Download GT Recovery for PC Windows
- Download the Android emulator app, BlueStacks 4 or Nox Player. Install it on PC by following the instructions on screen.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to open Google Play store on BlueStacks 4 or Nox player.
- Next, run Nox Player or BlueStacks 4 app.
- Click Google Play Store on the bar at the bottom.
- Type GT Recovery in the search box and press Enter.
- Select GT Recovery from the result to go to the download page.
- Then, click the Install button and follow the instructions.
Congratulations that you have successfully installed GT Recovery for PC using BlueStacks 4 or Nox Player. Now, GT Recovery is ready to use. You can start to recover the data that you want.
That’s all about GT Recovery for PC Windows. We hope GT Recovery can help you to recover the deleted data on your PC. If you have any questions about GT Recovery, please write it down in the Comment section below. Thank you for reading win10repair.