“Copy operating system from one PC to another” is quite a common topic discussed by many users. They are wondering if they could do this on their computer in order to save the time. Fortunately, it is possible for us to do it. There is one simple thing that we can do: clone a computer.
How to clone a computer to another computer? We will show you the tutorial of this method in this post. Stay tuned!
How to Copy Operating System from One PC to Another
Clone a Computer to Another Computer
Clone a computer means that you copy the whole computer system and data from one computer to be transferred to another computer. Thus, the targeted computer will have the exact same contents as the original computer.
This method is quite effective to do if you have to install a Windows OS to many computers at once. It can save your time rather than installing it to computers one by one. You can also do this method if you are moving from your old computer to a new computer.
To copy operating system from one PC to another computer, we will need the help of a disk cloning software. Read on the instructions below on how to clone a computer:
- Download a clone disk from this website. Install MiniTool Shadow Maker on your computer.
- Connect the targeted hard drive to your computer.
- Launch MiniTool Shadow Maker app on your computer.
- If you are still using the trial, hit Keep Trial button > Connect button in the This Computer section.
- Under the Tools tab, choose Clone Disk.
- Make sure that the targeted disk is empty because the cloning disk process will erase all data in the targeted disk. Click Yes to proceed.
- The process will take some time. Be patient while waiting for the process to complete.
Once all process is completed, you can connect the hard drive to the new computer and try to boot the system. After that, you should configure the settings and install some drivers, especially if the new computer has different specifications than the previous computer.
Do you have other methods to copy operating system from one PC to another computer? We would love to hear it. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for reading, Folks!