Download CSR Bluetooth driver to fix the compatibility issue that happens on your computer. There are two simple methods that you can do to get the driver: automatic and manual.
If you are familiar in updating drivers on your computer, you can use the manual method. However, we suggest you to do the automatic method if you are not a computer geek to avoid downloading the wrong driver. Scroll down to read the detail.
How to Download CSR Bluetooth Driver
1. Download Bluetooth Driver Manually
You can download CSR Bluetooth driver manually using Device Manager. This app will help you to find the driver from the internet and then install it automatically.
Here is how to do it:
- Open Run by hitting Windows logo + R keys together.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the Run and press OK.
- In Device Manager window, expand Bluetooth and right click on CSR Bluetooth or Unknown device.
- Select Update driver.
- Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Reboot your PC.
2. Download Bluetooth Driver Automatically
The easiest way to automatically download CSR Bluetooth driver is by using Driver Easy app. This is a powerful yet handy app to download and fix drivers on PC. It has Free and Pro versions. Both versions can help you find the specific driver for the Bluetooth printer without mistaking the version. However, use the Pro version if you want to update all drivers at once.
Follow the instructions below to use this app:
- Get Driver Easy from its official website.
- Open Driver Easy and hit the Scan Now button. Let the app analyze the drivers.
- Hit the Update button to download the latest drivers. To update all drivers automatically, you need to upgrade to the Pro version. It can also fix the missing drivers in your PC.
- Restart your computer.
Now, you should be able to use CSR Bluetooth on your computer flawlessly. If you find difficulties in following the steps above, don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for reading!