Download Logitech M185 driver before you use the mouse on your computer. Without this driver, Windows OS will not be able to recognize your Logitech mouse. There are two simple ways to do this and we will show them to you on this post. Scroll down to read the details.
How to Download Logitech M185 Driver
Method 1. Download Logitech Driver Manually
You can download Logitech M185 driver directly from their website. Here are the steps to install it manually:
- Visit Logitech official website.
- Use the Search feature to find the driver. Type M185 in the box and press Enter key.
- Select the product and click on the Download button.
- Locate the file and double click on it to install the driver.
- Restart your computer.
Note: Make sure that your driver is compatible for your Windows OS version.
Method 2. Download Logitech Driver Automatically
The easiest way to automatically download Logitech M185 driver is by using Driver Easy app. This is a powerful yet handy app to download and fix drivers on PC. It has Free and Pro versions. Both versions can help you find the specific driver for the Logitech without mistaking the version. However, use the Pro version if you want to update all drivers at once.
Follow the instructions below to use this app:
- Download Driver Easy from its official website.
- Run Driver Easy and press the Scan Now button. The app will scan the drivers.
- Hit the Update button to download the latest drivers. To update all drivers automatically, you need to upgrade to the Pro version. It can also fix the missing drivers in your PC.
- Reboot your computer.
ALSO CHECK: [FIXED] Mouse Lag Error in Windows 10
Those were the two easy ways to download Logitech driver. Hopefully the methods can help you.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading!