If you are looking for a way to download and update Xbox wireless adapter driver, you have come to the right place. In this post, we will share two easy ways to get Xbox driver. Updating the driver can be a solution to fix the issue related to this device like Windows fails to recognize. Scroll down to read them.
How to Download Xbox Wireless Adapter Driver
1. Automatically Download Xbox Driver
The easiest way to automatically download Xbox Wireless Adapter driver is by using Driver Easy app. This is a powerful yet handy app to download and fix drivers on PC. It has Free and Pro versions. Both versions can help you find the specific driver for the Xbox Adapter without mistaking the version. However, use the Pro version if you want to update all drivers at once.
Follow the instructions below to use this app:
- Download Driver Easy from its official website.
- Run Driver Easy and press the Scan Now button. The app will scan the drivers.
- Hit the Update button to download the latest drivers. To update all drivers automatically, you need to upgrade to the Pro version. It can also fix the missing drivers in your PC.
- Restart your PC.
2. Manually Download Xbox Driver
You can also download Xbox Wireless Adapter driver manually. It is quite easy to do. Let’s try the instructions below:
- Visit Microsoft Update Catalog.
- Use the Search box and type Xbox wireless and click on Search.
- On the results page, scroll down to find the driver that is compatible with your Windows OS. Then, click on the Download button on the right.
- Next, locate the file you just downloaded and extract the file.
- Plug in the wireless receiver of your Xbox adapter to your computer.
- Open Run dialog box by pressing the Windows logo + R key together. Type devmgmt.smc in the box and press OK.
- In the Device Manager, expand the Other Devices and you will see an unknown device named XBOX ACC. Right-click on it and choose Update Driver.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Press on Browse and find where you save the extracted driver file and press Next.
- The system will install the file automatically and click Finish when it’s done.
- Restart your computer.
We hope the two methods above can help you update Xbox Wireless Adapter driver on your computer. Always remember to keep your driver stay up to date to patch the bugs and avoid compatibility issue.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for reading!