This app can’t run on your PC error causes you cannot open a program on Windows 10. It is indeed annoying to have such error. However, there are several solutions that you can do to fix this issue on your PC issue on Windows. In this post, we will discuss them all.
Basically, this error has several types of messages that will appear on your screen:
- This app can’t run on your PC access is denied.
- This app can’t run on your PC check with software publisher.
- This app can’t run on your PC Kaspersky, Bitdefender, Avast.
- This app can’t run on your PC batch file.
- This app can’t run on your PC Windows Store error.
- This app can’t run on your PC game error.
No need to worry about it. The instructions we have on this post will help you resolve the problem. Read on. 🙂
How to Fix “This App Can’t Run on Your PC” Windows 10
Fix 1: Download and Install the Right Version of Programs
The reason why you have the error message “This App Can’t Run on Your PC” is probably because you download the wrong version of the programs. In the most case, the user download the 64 bit version of the program and try to install it on Windows 32 bit. Therefore, we suggest you to download the program that is compatible with your Windows version.
Or, you can run compatibility troubleshooter to fix the incompatibility issue. Follow the steps to do so:
- Right click on This PC icon and click Properties.
- A window will pop up. Under the System tab, you will see the version of Windows 10 operating system: 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Right-click on the app that can’t open and select Properties.
- In the Compatibility tab, tick the Run this program in compatibility mode for: (Windows 8 is recommended) and Run this program as an administrator option.
- Hit Apply and OK.
Fix 2: Update Windows OS
Another reason why you face the incompatibility issue is because need a newer version of Windows. Hence, you should update your Windows OS to meet the minimum requirement.
To get the update, you can visit Settings > Update & Security. Then, check on the suggested update on the screen. Download the update and install it right away.
Fix 3: Enable App Side-loading
The third method you can do to fix the error is enabling App Side-loading. To be able to use the App Side-loading feature, you should enable the Developer mode for apps in advance. Check on the instructions below to enable this feature:
- Navigate to Start > Settings > Update & security.
- Select the For developers in the left panel, check Developer mode option under the Use developer features tab.
- After Developer mode is enabled, App Side-loading will also be enabled. Restart PC and see if the app can run smooth.
Fix 4: Create a New Administrator Account
You can also try to fix this error by creating a new administrator account on your PC. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Go to Settings and select the Account option.
- Hit the Family & other people tab and choose Add someone else to this PC.
- Click on I don’t have this person’s sign-in information.
- Press Add a user without a Microsoft account.
- Insert the user name and password for the new administrator account.
- You will see the new account in the Other users section. Press on it and select Change account type.
- Select Administrator from the type menu on the pop-out screen and hit OK.
Hopefully the methods above can fix this app can’t run on your PC issue on Windows 10. Now, you can try to install the application that once you could not run.
If you happen to have questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading, Folks!