Update Canon MX492 driver in two easy methods is what we will discuss in this post. If you have ever found any issues on your printer, this can be a great solution to fix the problems. Thus, learn how to download drivers in two ways: automatic and manual.
How to Update Canon MX492 Drivers in 2 Easy Methods
Method 1. Automatic Update
If you don’t have any computer skill to deal with the system or are afraid of taking the risk, this method is recommended for you. There is an application that can help you to update Canon MX492 driver automatically. The app is Driver Easy.
Driver Easy is a handy and powerful tool that will help you to update the drivers automatically. It has two versions: FREE and PRO. It will scan your computer thoroughly and will let you know whenever it finds drivers that need to be updated.
The PRO version can help you to update all drivers at once. It also can fix the missing or corrupt drivers on your computer.
The Driver Easy is quite easy to use. See the following instructions:
- Get Driver Easy from its official website.
- Open Driver Easy and hit the Scan Now button. Let the app analyze the drivers.
- Hit the Update All button to download the latest drivers.
- Reboot your PC.
Method 2. Manual Update
It is easy to update printer drivers manually. As the manufacturer usually provides the drivers, you can just visit Canon official website to get the drivers. Then, you can install it manually. Here’s how to update Canon MX492 driver manually:
- Go to Canon download page and search for Canon MX492.
- In the result page, go to the Drivers & Downloads section. Press the download button to get the drivers. Make sure that the drivers support your Windows OS.
- After the download finishes, locate the file and double click to run the installation.
- Reboot your computer to see the changes.
Those were the two easy methods that you can do to update Canon MX492 driver for Windows. Doing a regular update for the drivers is quite essential as it will avoid the compatibility issues that might appear in the future.