The Bloodborne game is pretty popular game in PlayStation 4 developed by FromSoftware. Since then, people are wondering if Bloodborne for PC is available. Unfortunately, there is no official Bloodborne for PC Windows. But there is a way to let you play Bloodborne on Windows computer. That is what we are going to discuss in this post – how to download Bloodborner for PC Windows or Laptop.
The critically acclaimed Bloodborne game for PlayStation 4 developed by FromSoftware has been gathering so much attention recently. This happened when the rumored Bloodborne 2 was up at Amazon in the past months. This has created some speculation that there must be a Bloodborne for PC available now. And that is what we are going to discuss here.
Bloodborne For PC System Requirements
Before you install Bloodborne for PC, you need to check the minimum requirement so that you can play the game on your computer smoothly. If your computer doesn’t meet the system requirements, we suggest you to upgrade it first.
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1070
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
- RAM: 16GB
- OS: Windows 7 or later
How to Download and Install Bloodborne for PC
- The most important thing you must do is prepare a copy of the Bloodborne game. Download one from a torrent client can be an alternative if you don’t have one.
- We suggest you to use BitTorrent to download from the torrent client. Get it from this link: Download BitTorrent Installer app
- Locate the BitTorrent installer file in the Download folder and install it.
- Open BitTorrent app by pressing on the icon and download Bloodborne game. The Bloodborne file is approximately 2GB. Make sure you have pretty fast internet connection because of the huge file.
- While waiting for the Bloodborne to finish, you can download the PS4 emulator from here.
- You need to prepare 7ZIP or WinRAR app to uncompress the PS4 emulator app that is compressed in a ZIP or RAR file. Download the app from here if you don’t have one.
- Install the 7ZIP or WinRAR app on your computer by doing double click on it.
- Right click on the PS4 emulator app and select Extract Here. The extraction will take a couple of minutes.
- After it is completed, click on the PCSX4_18.104.22.168.exe to open the game.
- Click on File > Game File on the top right corner and locate the Bloodborne file that you have just downloaded.
- The PS4 emulator will load the game and Bloodborne is ready to play.
You should understand that the PS4 emulator is not an official application, so you might find bugs while playing the game on it. Use this software on your own risk since it is not coming from a reputable website that legitimate this copy. We recommend you to scan the software to prevent you from malware or virus before you install this app on your computer. As this post is written, the file is working properly, but we don’t monitor the emulator or if it is updated or modified in some way.
PS4 Emulator Development
Until now many people are still looking for a good PS4 emulator in the internet. The most popular one is Orbital and it is still in beta version. No commercial games has been reported to be played properly on this app and it is not the one that people try to recommend.
The method that we provide in this post may not be the official Bloodborne for PC version, but this method works. At least, that’s what the unofficial PS4 emulator rumor said. The rumor said that it can play Bloodborne and God of War 4 game.
Related to the PS4 emulator app that we use in this method, we have given it a try. It worked pretty well. But it seems that the PS4 emulator needs higher computer specs than ours to avoid lags while playing the game.
This is by far is the best PS4 emulator that you can use to play Bloodborne for PC. There are still bugs on this emulator, though. You can uninstall it if you find the app uncomfortable. Just wait for the official release of the Orbital project. It may take a bit long than you expected. We just hope that we will hear some good news pretty soon.
What do you think? Have you given the PS4 emulator a try or do you have another suggested app? We would like to hear it from you. Please share your thought in the comment section below. Thank you for reading win10repair, Folks!