With the advance technology that we have now, doing a video call is getting easier. We can do it from our small gadget or computer. One good application that we can use to do a video calling is Google Duo. The problem is this app is only available on Android and iOS devices. But we have a method to download Google Duo for PC. You can use the method that we will share in this post if you want to have Google Duo on your Windows computer.
Google Duo – High Quality Video Calls
The Google Duo is the upgrade version of Hangout app from Google. It brings a lot of improvements to the performance and features. The Google Duo app allows you to have a video call with good video quality on both caller and recipient. It is optimized to work on the lower connection of internet bandwidth. It is one of the must have apps that you should have if you like to travel a lot, so that you can still keep in touch with your friends and family.
When you miss your loved ones and sending pictures is not enough anymore, you can rely Google Duo for having a good communication and interaction. This is what Google is trying to overcome, so that the users can enjoy having an interaction to the people they matter the most.
With the benefits that Google Duo offered, we think that it is time to bring this app to a Windows PC. So that everyone can enjoy having a call from bigger screen with a good quality. Everyone will no more be limited to just listening to the voice, but they can also see each other. You can follow the instructions that we are going to share to enable you having Google Duo for PC Windows.
Download Google Duo for PC
File name: Google Duo 42.0.219206713
File size: 17.5 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/10/XP
Author: Google LLC
How to Download and Install Google Duo for PC
Basically Google Duo only supports for Android system. So, to run the Google Duo on PC, we are going to use BlueStacks as one of the best Android emulator apps for Windows computer. If you haven’t had BlueStacks, you can follow the tutorial below to have it on your computer.
- The first thing you should do is to download BlueStacks installer file. You can visit the official website or click the link we have provided: Download BlueStacks Installer
- The download progress may take a while since BlueStacks installer file is pretty big, 400MB.
- When you have got the BlueStacks installer file, double click on it to initiate the installation.
- The instructions to install BlueStacks will appear on your screen. Just follow them by pressing Agree or Next.
- Once the installation finishes, go back to the desktop screen and click on the icon to open BlueStacks on your computer.
- Finish the setup by inserting your Google account and leave the BlueStacks for a minute without closing the application.
- Get the Google Duo APK file by pressing the download button on this post.
- Locate the APK file. Then, drag and drop Google Duo APK file to the BlueStacks home screen. BlueStacks will install Google Duo on PC automatically.
- Now, you have Google Duo for PC Windows.
Remember that you need a phone number to verify this application. Once you have verified the Google Duo app, you can use it on your computer.
That’s it. Now, you have got Google Duo for PC even though you are using the official method to have it. Even so, you can use all features of Google Duo on your computer.
Another thing to remember when you are using Google Duo on your computer is your internet connection. You need to make sure that your internet signal is pretty good to make a call.
Have you tried making a call using Google Duo app on your Windows computer? How is your opinion about this app? We would like to hear your thoughts.
Thank you for reading win10repair. If you have any questions about Google Duo app, you can contact us and we will try our best to answer your questions.