Google Home is so helpful and can make your life a bit better. It will give you experience of how to live in the future. With the great potential of Google Home app, we want to share how to maximize it. It is to download Google Home for PC and you will be able to control everything from your computer or smartphone.
When you set the Google Home app properly, you will have the control over the compatible connected devices in your house. The app has a wide range of device to control with. With Google Home app, you can control the thermostat, smart TV, smart lights, and even music services. In short, everything is in your hands.
Before you are able to control the devices, you should do a few technical things to connect them all. We have provided the tutorial in this post. They are easy to do, but you must follow them carefully. Let’s start to set up the Google Home on your Windows computer.
Download Google Home App
File name: Google Home v22.214.171.124
File size: 22.1 MB
OS Requirement: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (Works on All Versions)
Author: Google LLC
How to Download and Install Google Home for PC
In order the Google Home to work on your Windows PC, you should make sure that your device is compatible with Google Home control. You must also understand that Google Home for PC is officially unavailable. The Google Home only work for Android devices. Hence, you should use BlueStacks app to let this app run on your Windows computer well. Check the method below to do so:
Setup Google Home App
- Open your browser and get BlueStacks from the official website. Or, you can simply click the link in here: Download BlueStacks Installer
- Wait until it is completed. It will take for a while due to the big size of the installer file.
- Find the Download folder to find the BlueStacks installer file. Double click on it to install BlueStacks on your computer.
- After the installation, run BlueStacks on your computer by pressing on the icon on the desktop screen.
- Insert your Google account to finish the setup of BlueStacks. You can create one if you have no Google account.
- Download Google Home APK from the link above.
- Drag and drop the Google Home APK that you have just downloaded to BlueStacks home screen.
- The BlueStacks will install the Google Home on Windows PC immediately.
Congrats! You have successfully installed Google Home app on your Windows computer. It’s time to setting up the devices that you want to connect with the Google Home.
- Switch on all the compatible devices starting with your Google Home pod or speaker.
- When they have fully on, turn on the search button for the Google Home for PC.
- All list of available devices should appear now and you can connect to the Google Home Devices in the first place.
- You will hear a sound when the Google Home app and Google Home devices is connected successfully.
- Then, connect the devices to the Wifi network from the Google Home for Windows PC.
- The app will ask in with part of your house will you put the device. It is important as it affects the performance of the device.
- Enter the SSID and your password to get a connection to the network in order to connect the Google devices.
- Next, connect Google Home to Google Assistant. Tap on Sign In to do it.
- The Google Assistant will then ask for some permission with regards to your account activity. Tap continue to go to the next part.
- Set your location and click on Yes.
- You will have more questions about your personal preferences. You can decide this part on your own.
- After that, you will have some tutorial to watch. We suggest you to watch it properly as this is your first time.
You have finished the Google Home for PC setup. Even so, you can still access the devices from your smartphone. Repeat the method if you want to add more devices to your Google Home network.
Having Google Home for PC will enable you to control your devices without touching them. You can control them all as your wish. It gives you the feeling of living in the future. You can just sit and operate all the devices from your smartphone or computer.
For queries and suggestions, feel free to contact us or leave your messages in the comments section below. We will try our best to answer as soon as we can.
Help us to share this article if you find it useful for your family or friends. Thank you for reading win10repair. Have a nice day, Folks!