Watching your favorite TV shows and movie from Jio TV is getting more fun now. You can now enjoy them in a bigger screen rather than from small screen like your smartphone or tablet. Though you can watch TV any where from your smartphone, enjoying your favorite TV show or movie from bigger screen with friends or family is more fun to do. In this post, we will share you how to download Jio TV for PC Windows 10/8/7.
Download Jio TV for PC
You might have found it pretty handy to use Jio TV app on your smartphone or tablet to watch movie or TV shows. But it doesn’t give you the best experience in enjoying the movies you watch. On the other hand, watching the movies and shows from bigger screen will do. We know that Jio TV is available on Android Smart TV, but we will not use the method. We have other simpler way to enjoy Jio TV for Windows computer or laptop.
By following our methods, you can enjoy Jio TV for PC immediately. The instructions are pretty easy to follow for everyone. You will have it in just a matter of minutes. Use a VPN if you want to protect your online presence, though.
File name: Jio TV 5.5.3
File size: 10.2 MB
Requirement: Windows 7/8/10
Author: Reliance Communication
How to Download and Install Jio TV for PC
There are two methods that we are going to show you in order to install Jio TV for PC Windows. So, you’ll have options to choose which method that fits for you. Get the Jio TV download for laptop and experience all its great features.
Method 1: Use the Web Browser to watch Jio TV
The first method is the easiest way that you can do to watch Jio TV from your laptop. No additional application needed for this method. All you need is your web browser, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, or others. Make sure that you have the latest version out of your browser. To do this, you can just simply update your browser. Then, follow the instructions below:
- Launch your web browser and type ‘jiotv.com’ in the address bar and press Enter.
- The Jio TV website page will show up and you can start to enjoy watching TV on the website.
Visiting the Jio TV website is by far the easiest way to enjoy the TV shows or movies. The website is quite similar to the app. Insert your Jio account and then you can enjoy your favorite TV shows.
Method 2: Jio TV via BlueStacks
The second method is using BlueStacks App Player. As we know that Jio TV is basically an Android application and it has no support for PC. Thus, we need BlueStacks Android emulator so that we can run Jio TV on PC or laptop smoothly. Let’s try the instructions below:
- Visit the BlueStacks official website or simply click the download link: Download BlueStacks Installer
- The downloading progress will take a few minutes depending on how fast your internet connection is. BlueStacks file is pretty big: 400MB, so you have to be patient.
- When the download is done, check the Download folder and double click on the BlueStacks installer file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
- Once it has finished, go back to the desktop screen and click on the BlueStacks icon to launch the program.
- In the first launching, you will be asked to insert your Google account. Press on the sign up button if you want to create a new one.
- Then, go to the Play Store in BlueStacks app and search for Jio TV app and install it.
- Or, you can simply download Jio TV APK file from the download link above. Then, drag and drop the Jio TV APK file to the BlueStacks home screen to install it automatically.
- You will see the Jio TV icon on BlueStacks app if the installation has done.
- Open Jio TV on BlueStacks and enter you Jio account.
That’s it. You have Jio TV for Laptop and PC now. You are now ready to watch all your favorite movies and TV shows from your PC Windows.
We suggest you to follow the method 1, enjoying Jio TV from the website if your computer doesn’t support BlueStacks. But if your computer can meet the minimum requirement of BlueStacks app, you can do the method 2 and enjoy the TV shows in a better experience.
So, how is your experience in using Jio TV for PC? We would love to hear your thoughts about it.
For queries and suggestions, feel free to contact us. We will respond as fast as we can. Thank you for reading win10repair. Enjoy your TV shows, Folks!