Before you use the device on your PC, you need to download the HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 driver. Without the driver, the printer won’t work properly. It is because the computer can’t recognize the computer. Thus, driver is important.
There are two easy ways to get the HP driver: manually and automatic. We will discuss them on this post step by step. You can read them thoroughly before deciding to use one. Here we go:
How to Download & Update HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 Driver
Method 1. Update HP Driver Manually
Updating HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 driver manually is quite easy. To do this, you can just download the driver from the manufacturer website. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Visit the HP Official website.
- Type HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 in the search box and select the first result shown.
- Choose Software, Drivers and Firmware on the left.
- Click the Download button next to the compatible driver.
- Locate the driver you have just downloaded and run the installer to start the installation.
- Restart the computer after it’s completed.
Method 2. Update HP Driver Automatically
If you don’t have any confidence in your computer skill, you can rely the updating drivers on Driver Easy. This app will help you to download HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 driver and install it on your computer automatically. It will reduce the risk of installing the wrong drivers which can cause another issue.
Driver Easy comes in two versions: Pro and Free. The free version has provided the basic features that users need. But if you want to have tasted the full features of this wonderful app, you should upgrade it to the PRO version.
Unlike the Free version, the PRO version will allow you to update all outdated drivers at once. It can also fix the missing or corrupted drivers in your computer. You can have a 30-days money back guarantee too. In addition, the PRO version will help you to update the drivers automatically.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy:
- Download Driver Easy from the official website.
- Install the app and open it.
- Click on Scan Now button. Let the app scan your computer thoroughly.
- When the result appears, press the Update button to get the latest driver. Or, press Update All to update all drivers at once, but this feature is available on the PRO version only.
- Restart your PC.
Did you successfully download the HP driver? We hope you did. It is important to keep your driver stay up to date to keep it in its best performance.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading.