Download and install HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 driver on your computer if you print using this device. The driver is quite important. Without it, your computer won’t be able to recognize the printer.
It is easy to get the HP driver. There are two simple methods that we will discuss in this post. Later on, you can choose which method that suits you the most. Let’s take a look on how to do it down below:
How to Download HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Driver
Method 1. Download & Update HP Driver Manually
Updating HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 driver manually is quite easy. To do this, you can just download the driver from the manufacturer website. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Visit the HP Official website and go to the Printer section.
- Type HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 in the search box and click on Submit button.
- Select the Windows Operating System that is similar to your OS.
- Click the Download button next to the compatible driver.
- Locate the driver you have just downloaded and run the installer to start the installation.
- Restart the computer after it’s completed.
Method 2. Download & Update HP Driver Automatically
If you don’t have any confidence in your computer skill, you can rely the updating drivers on Driver Easy. This app will help you to download HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 driver and install it on your computer automatically. It will reduce the risk of installing the wrong drivers which can cause another issue.
Driver Easy comes in two versions: Pro and Free. The free version has provided the basic features that users need. But if you want to have tasted the full features of this wonderful app, you should upgrade it to the PRO version.
Unlike the Free version, the PRO version will allow you to update all outdated drivers at once. It can also fix the missing or corrupted drivers in your computer. You can have a 30-days money back guarantee too. In addition, the PRO version will help you to update the drivers automatically.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy:
- Download Driver Easy from the official website.
- Install the app and open it.
- Click on Scan Now button. Let the app scan your computer thoroughly.
- When the result appears, press the Update button to get the latest driver. Or, press Update All to update all drivers at once, but this feature is available on the PRO version only.
- Restart your PC.
Did you successfully download HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 driver on your computer? Did you have any problems when performing the methods above? Share your thought with us.