Downloading and installing HP PageWide Pro 477DW driver is a must if you want to connect it to your computer. Without the driver, the printer won’t work properly because your computer cannot recognize it.
If you are looking for how to do it, you have come to the right place. We have two simple ways that you can conduct. Before following the methods, we suggest you to read them thoroughly so that you have an idea about it.
How to Download HP PageWide Pro 477DW Driver
Method 1. Install HP Driver Manually
Updating HP PageWide Pro 477DW driver manually is quite easy. To do this, you can just download the driver from the manufacturer website. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Visit the HP Official website.
- Type HP PageWide Pro 477DW in the search box and select the first result shown.
- Choose Software, Drivers and Firmware on the left.
- Click the Download button next to the compatible driver.
- Locate the driver you have just downloaded and run the installer to start the installation.
- Restart the computer after it’s completed.
Method 2. Install HP Driver Automatically
If you don’t have any confidence in your computer skill, you can rely the updating drivers on Driver Easy. This app will help you to download HP PageWide Pro 477Dw driver and install it on your computer automatically. It will reduce the risk of installing the wrong drivers which can cause another issue.
Driver Easy comes in two versions: Pro and Free. The free version has provided the basic features that users need. But if you want to have tasted the full features of this wonderful app, you should upgrade it to the PRO version.
Unlike the Free version, the PRO version will allow you to update all outdated drivers at once. It can also fix the missing or corrupted drivers in your computer. You can have a 30-days money back guarantee too. In addition, the PRO version will help you to update the drivers automatically.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy:
- Download Driver Easy from the official website.
- Install the app and open it.
- Click on Scan Now button. Let the app scan your computer thoroughly.
- When the result appears, press the Update button to get the latest driver. Or, press Update All to update all drivers at once, but this feature is available on the PRO version only.
- Restart your PC.
Now, you should have installed the latest HP driver on your computer. You also should have been able to connect and use the printer.
Did you find any difficulties while doing the method? Feel free to share with us. We’ll help you with it. Thank you for reading.