Most users are currently experiencing nsignia Bluetooth adapter driver not working issue. You can easily fix this issue by updating your driver to the latest version. How to do it? We will show you how to update Bluetooth driver in 2 easy and quick ways. Keep scrolling to read the tutorial.
How to Update Insignia Bluetooth Adapter Driver
Method 1. Download Insignia Bluetooth Driver Manually
Updating drivers manually is quite easy. You can rely the updating drivers progress to Device Manager. It is the default system on Windows OS. This method is quite easy to follow even if you are not a computer geek. Here’s how to download Insignia Bluetooth Adapter driver via Device Manager:
- Press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to open the Run box.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- In Device Manager, find your Bluetooth device, right click on it and choose Update driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- The system will download the driver update automatically. Just wait until it’s done.
- Finally, restart your computer.
Method 2. Download Insignia Bluetooth Driver Automatically
If you don’t have any confidence in your computer skill, you can rely the updating drivers on Driver Easy. This app will help you to download Insignia Bluetooth adapter driver and install it on your computer automatically. It will reduce the risk of installing the wrong drivers which can cause another issue.
Driver Easy comes in two versions: Pro and Free. The free version has provided the basic features that users need. But if you want to have tasted the full features of this wonderful app, you should upgrade it to the PRO version.
Unlike the Free version, the PRO version will allow you to update all outdated drivers at once. It can also fix the missing or corrupted drivers in your computer. You can have a 30-days money back guarantee too. In addition, the PRO version will help you to update the drivers automatically.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy:
- Download Driver Easy from the official website.
- Install the app and open it.
- Click on Scan Now button. Let the app scan your computer thoroughly.
- When the result appears, press the Update button to get the latest driver. Or, press Update All to update all drivers at once, but this feature is available on the PRO version only.
- Restart your PC.
Congrats! The Insignia Bluetooth Adapter driver not working issue should have disappeared by now. Keep in mind to do a regular update toward your drivers so that this issue won’t happen again in the future.
For queries, don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you!