Update Intel HD 4600 driver to improve the performance. It could be done in 2 easy ways: automatic and manual. We will share with you the tutorials in this post. Scroll down to read the details.
READ ALSO: Update Intel 7260 Driver Easily in 2 Methods
How to Update Intel HD 4600 Driver Quickly & Easily
Method 1. Download Intel Driver Manually
Updating Intel HD 4600 driver manually is quite easy. To do this, you can just download the driver from the manufacturer website. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Intel Download Center.
- Type Intel HD Graphics 4600 in the search box and press Enter.
- Choose the Operating System that you are using.
- Hit the first result to go to the driver download section.
- The download link will appear. Press the one that shows your Windows operating system.
- Locate the driver you have just downloaded and run the installer to start the installation.
- Restart the computer after it’s completed.
Method 2. Download Intel Driver Automatically
If you don’t have any confidence in your computer skill, you can rely the updating drivers on Driver Easy. This app will help you to update Intel HD 4600 driver and install it on your computer automatically. It will reduce the risk of installing the wrong drivers which can cause another issue.
Driver Easy comes in two versions: Pro and Free. The free version has provided the basic features that users need. But if you want to have tasted the full features of this wonderful app, you should upgrade it to the PRO version.
Unlike the Free version, the PRO version will allow you to update all outdated drivers at once. It can also fix the missing or corrupted drivers in your computer. You can have a 30-days money back guarantee too. In addition, the PRO version will help you to update the drivers automatically.
Here’s how to use Driver Easy:
- Download Driver Easy from the official website.
- Install the app and open it.
- Click on Scan Now button. Let the app scan your computer thoroughly.
- When the result appears, press the Update button to get the latest driver. Or, press Update All to update all drivers at once, but this feature is available on the PRO version only.
- Reboot PC.
Did you find difficulties when performing the tutorials above? We hope you didn’t. But if you face difficulties, don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you!