Download update Intel HD Graphics 4400 driver to avoid any issues that might happen in the future. This can also be a solution if you have any problem with the compatibility. There are two ways that we will share in this post. Both methods are easy to follow. Scroll down to know the detail.
How to Download Intel HD Graphics 4400 Driver
1. Manual Download Intel HD Graphics Driver
Updating Intel HD Graphics driver is not as hard as you might think. You can download the driver from the website and install it manually. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit Intel Download center.
- In the search box, type Intel HD Graphics 4400 and click on the result appears.
- Choose the latest version of Intel Graphics Driver for Windows.
- On the left pane, you will see a list of drivers to download. Select the driver that meets your Windows OS version and download the exe or zip file.
- After that, locate the file and double click on it to run the installer.
- Restart your computer when the download has completed.
2. Automatic Download Intel HD Graphics Driver
The easiest way to automatically download Intel HD Graphics 4400 driver is by using Driver Easy app. This is a powerful yet handy app to download and fix drivers on PC. It has Free and Pro versions. Both versions can help you find the specific driver for the Intel Graphics without mistaking the version. However, use the Pro version if you want to update all drivers at once.
Follow the instructions below to use this app:
- Download Driver Easy from its official website.
- Run Driver Easy and press the Scan Now button. The app will scan the drivers.
- Hit the Update button to download the latest drivers. To update all drivers automatically, you need to upgrade to the Pro version. It can also fix the missing drivers in your PC.
- Reboot your PC.
We hope those methods can help you update Intel HD Graphics driver on your computer. It is important to keep your drivers up to date to keep it in a good shape.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading!