Back up Windows 10 to USB drive? Is it necessary thing to do? Absolutely it is wise to have a back up for your Windows 10 system as it may brings more benefits to you. You never know what will happen to your computer in the future. No one can ensure you that your computer will always on the best shape. Perciò, you need to have a back up for the system.
By having a back up, you can restore your computer to its best state whenever it faces problem. This will save your time and money, for sure. finestre 10 has provided a method to do this. Così, why don’t we try it? Learn how to back up Windows 10 to USB drive using built in tool through the instructions below.
CONTROLLA ANCHE: Il tuo PC Windows funziona lentamente? Dai un'occhiata al 10 Motivi
How to Back up Windows 10 to USB Drive using Built in Tool
In questo metodo, we will show you how to continue back up the Windows 10 OS to USB flash drive. As you know that you will see an error message “The Drive Is Not a Valid Backup Location” when selecting the USB flash drive as the destination drive for the system image.
però, there is a trick you should do: share the USB stick as a network drive and back up to this location. Follow the steps-wise below to do so:
- in primo luogo, format the USB drive to NTFS.
- Poi, create a folder on the USB flash drive and right-click on it. Colpire menu a discesa e menu a discesa.
- Select yourself from the users’ list and press menu a discesa e Fatto.
- Il prossimo, right-click on the folder to choose Proprietà, then go to menu a discesa e selezionare menu a discesa.
- Make sure you set the permission to Pieno controllo.
- Navigate to the L'unità non è una posizione di backup valida (finestre 7) interface and hit L'unità non è una posizione di backup valida.
- Browse your PC and choose the network drive (shared folder on your USB drive) as the storage path.
- Dopo di che, finestre 10 will backup all system partitions required for the OS to run.
- Finalmente, confirm the backup settings and hit Avvia backup. Dopo pochi minuti, you can successfully create Windows 10 backup to a USB drive.
LEGGI ANCHE: Tutorial per creare USB avviabile da Windows ISO 10
That’s all about how to back up Windows 10 to USB drive. Now you have the backup for your Windows 10 system on your USB. You can use it to fix your Windows Operating System whenever it has problems like boot loop, Schermo blu della morte, virus infections and many more.
If you happen to have any questions related to the method above, Non esitate a contattarci. Grazie per aver letto, Folks!